You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/35 Dead Triceratops: "The Fallen Queen"

Started by joossa, July 22, 2015, 04:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

empire3569

With regards to the left foot not sitting flush, if you place the trex so that the middle and right toes are in the corpse (instead of the left and middle toe) and then move the left foot toward the trike, it should sit flush

Viking Spawn

Awesome photos Joossa!  You'll be a hard act to follow.   ;)

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Carnosaur

Well...
I think it's too small, it should be in scale with the king rex.
and i also think CollectA's dead Triceratops is actually a superior model,
and not just a glorified base.

CollectA also has a dead Stegosaurus, and a Dead T-Rex coming out in 2016. :)

tanystropheus

Quote from: Carnosaur on November 17, 2015, 01:51:21 AM

and i also think CollectA's dead Triceratops is actually a superior model,
and not just a glorified base.

I was having some tea and rusk ....You almost made me spill it .... ;D

LophoLeeVT

really a dead rex coming out in 2016?never heard of it.... but if it is released i would buy it.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Carnosaur

joossa

Quote from: empire3569 on November 15, 2015, 02:36:18 PM
With regards to the left foot not sitting flush, if you place the trex so that the middle and right toes are in the corpse (instead of the left and middle toe) and then move the left foot toward the trike, it should sit flush

Much better! Thanks for the suggestion!  :D
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

LophoLeeVT

awesome!cuz i have never seen a 2016 collectA before! is there no thread for 2016 collectA?

whoops! found it! O:-) O:-)

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

empire3569

Quote from: joossa on November 18, 2015, 03:07:25 AM
Quote from: empire3569 on November 15, 2015, 02:36:18 PM

Much better! Thanks for the suggestion!  :D

You're welcome! And, at least for mine, this position is more stable

TJ_Terrorsaur

I've been tempted to ask my mother for this for Xmas....hmmm.
Oh. Does Rebor have a twitter?

Shonisaurus

The triceratops fallen queen is on the way I did on Tuesday ordered the transfer. Come on Monday or Tuesday.

Viking Spawn

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on November 19, 2015, 12:54:52 AM
I've been tempted to ask my mother for this for Xmas....hmmm.
Oh. Does Rebor have a twitter?

I'm not aware of them having a Twitter account.  But they are on Facebook and Instagram. 

Victoria's Cantina

To my surprise, I found my King T-Rex toppled over this morning off of the Fallen Queen. I have absolutely no idea how it fell considering nothing else on my shelf fell, and it had been standing up untouched for two months. Luckily there aren't any blemishes on the T-Rex as far as I noticed. Has anyone else had this happen?

Dobber

Quote from: Victoria B on February 02, 2016, 06:51:09 AM
To my surprise, I found my King T-Rex toppled over this morning off of the Fallen Queen. I have absolutely no idea how it fell considering nothing else on my shelf fell, and it had been standing up untouched for two months. Luckily there aren't any blemishes on the T-Rex as far as I noticed. Has anyone else had this happen?

I have had it happen repeatedly. My Rex doesn't stand so well with it's claws in their "indents" in the Trike and with the foot in the foot print. It would stand for a while then a few days later I would find it toppled over. It seems to be standing well now but I have it slightly askew to find the so called "sweet spot"

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: Dobber on February 02, 2016, 11:48:21 AM
Quote from: Victoria B on February 02, 2016, 06:51:09 AM

I have had it happen repeatedly. My Rex doesn't stand so well with it's claws in their "indents" in the Trike and with the foot in the foot print. It would stand for a while then a few days later I would find it toppled over. It seems to be standing well now but I have it slightly askew to find the so called "sweet spot"

Chris

Good to know. Luckily there are a few ways to position it, but there's really only one way to position it so that it looks natural. The other ways I've tried have the Rex resting ONLY its claw into the Trike, and that bugs me. It seems most stable though when you position the Rexe's foot behind the Trike's tail since there's a bit of the base sticking out back there, but again, it's not the best aesthetic solution.

alexeratops

Beautiful sculpt, but yet another herbivorous dinosaur shown like a completely defenseless sack of bone and blood...
like a bantha!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: alexeratops on February 02, 2016, 11:08:05 PM
Beautiful sculpt, but yet another herbivorous dinosaur shown like a completely defenseless sack of bone and blood...

Don't forget.....  King Trident is coming....  ;)

alexeratops

Quote from: Viking Spawn on February 03, 2016, 02:56:18 AM
Quote from: alexeratops on February 02, 2016, 11:08:05 PM

Don't forget.....  King Trident is coming....  ;)

I feel dumb asking this (I need to get on here more often) but what genus will King Trident be?  :P
like a bantha!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: