You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/35 Dead Triceratops: "The Fallen Queen"

Started by joossa, July 22, 2015, 04:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: Erwinonychus on October 20, 2015, 08:49:25 AM
I'll hope King Trident will be inspired by pics like this
In that case I think it's gonna be an awesome diorama

That would be great, but with Rebor's standing/balancing issues, be careful what you wish for...

Simon

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on October 20, 2015, 07:50:07 PM

That would be great, but with Rebor's standing/balancing issues, be careful what you wish for...

FYI:  That painting is by Luis Rey, from the Rey/Bakker children's book "Maximum Triceratops" ...

Erwinonychus

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on October 20, 2015, 07:50:07 PM

Yeah I know, but hopefully it will stand on at least 3 legs. I prefer a mad trident which is about to charge just a rhino does. With one foot in the air. With the right paintjob this could be an awesome piece

PaleoMatt

Viking Spawn

I'm sure that Rebor's trike is going to be amazing and knowing them....  Intimidating.  The diorama I suspect will be an interesting stand off and stand out piece!

joossa

Looks like the queen will be released real soon. Jurassic Collectibles already got their hands on it. The Rex looks to stand pretty sturdy on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnlpLIpaAKg
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Arul

Wow thats a nice model. The first rebor model with permanent base ?  :P

joossa

Quote from: Arul on October 31, 2015, 05:36:30 AM
Wow thats a nice model. The first rebor model with permanent base ?  :P
The entire thing is made of polystone. So, in essence the figure is the base.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Victoria's Cantina

I really like how the claws latch into the triceratops. That should really help with keeping it upright.

Dobber

My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Viking Spawn

Looking forward to taking pictures with King Rex standing over her!

joossa

Got the "expected to be in stock within 10 days" email from BBTS for the Fallen Queen. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: joossa on November 03, 2015, 09:05:30 PM
Got the "expected to be in stock within 10 days" email from BBTS for the Fallen Queen. :)

Me too! Really excited (mostly so that I can display my King T-Rex without worrying about it toppling, though).

Viking Spawn

Quote from: joossa on November 03, 2015, 09:05:30 PM

This soon?!  Christmas is coming early!   ^-^

Now bring on King Trident & Ravage Rebor!   >:D

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Erwinonychus

The Fallen Queen is in stock on BBTS

Looking forward to the first delivery

Since I live in Holland, I need to wait a couple of weeks before it's available (in Germany).

Viking Spawn

Dobber

Dan's is showing in stock now too.  :)

Hopefully, they'll ship out soon.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Shonisaurus

The triceratops is a beauty and what I like most permanent basis.

It is already marketed in dansdinosaurs.

empire3569

Got my Fallen Queen in today, and she is magnificent! Exponentially better than that little rock. The detail work is really superb on this one. My King T-rex stands firmly in place (although mine stood very well on the rock, maybe I just got lucky) although I will say that in the optimal position the foot claws are not actually lodged into the designated holes, the model instead rests on the sole and forefoot; if I make it so the toes do lodge in, then the right foot only balances on one toe. But it is very stable and looks really good, so this is a minor nitpick. I am not the best photographer, but here are two pics (one with flash and one without) to show how it looks.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: