News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Park Rampage Edition Sega Genesis video

Started by The Arc, July 26, 2015, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arc

This game brings back alot of child hood memories;  So I made a video of me playing the first level.  Have you guys played any of the genesis or snes JP games? 
https://youtu.be/x2SeWma9voY

Gwangi

I grew up with a Genesis and part of the reason I wanted one in the first place was for the "Jurassic Park" game. I loved that game, and the Rampage Edition too. To prep for "Jurassic World" I actually played and beat both games back-to-back a few days before the movie release, both as Grant and the raptor. I didn't hang on to a lot of stuff from my childhood but thankfully I kept my old game systems and games.

I quite enjoy the SNES "Jurassic Park" game too, it's quite unique but I could only ever play it at a friend's house and I never did beat it. I own it and the "Chaos Continues" game now but I still haven't beat them, the 2nd game is particularly frustrating. Hopefully soon I'll sit down and commit myself to them.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.