News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mr. Challenger sales (NEW OFFERS AND ITEMS)

Started by Mr. Challenger, August 10, 2015, 02:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

Hello guys!
My name is Carlos and I'm from Spain. I need to sell some toys so I 'll start with this Lego Dinosaurs set from 2001.
This set includes 19 pieces to build four different dinosaurs (Styracosaurus, Centrosaurus, Triceratops and Camarasaurus). I sell it complete, with the original box and the original instructions paper, which has a nice landscape illustration on the other side for display the dinosaurs. It's used but in very good condition , almost new.
I sell the complete set for  $12 (10,70 € approximately) + shipping cost. If someone is interested, send me a PM.

Styracosaurus

Triceratops

Centrosaurus

Camarasaurus

I also want to sell some old Carnegie figures:
- Deinonychus trio. I sell it for $3 (2,70€ approximately) + shipping cost.

Mr. Challenger

- My repainted Maiasaura and Dimetrodon. I sell them together for $20 (17,90 € approximately) + shipping cost.

Pachyallosaurus

How much does it cost to ship to the U.S.? I would like the carnegie Deinonychus

sauroid

usually, items in old ads are gone by now. members would update their ad regularly if they are actively trading or their items are still available. also, some members find it annoying when old/inactive/dead ads are bumped up. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

RobinGoodfellow

...and the best way to contact a DTF member about trade/sale items is by a private message (PM) in "My Messages"- "Send A Message"...  ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.