News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric themed USB/memory stick

Started by Wellnhoferia, August 17, 2015, 12:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wellnhoferia

Does anybody know where to find prehistoric themed USBS or would it be possible to create a custom USB?

Kayakasaurus

It's not hard to make a custom USB. Look up some tutorials online. You could probably cut a hollow Dino in half and do it that way, or you could sculpt your own, either right onto it with epoxy, or you could use polymer clay, fit it, bake it, and glue it in.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Megalosaurus

Here you are some customs ideas (with epoxy I suppose)

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Wellnhoferia

Those look awsome, do you know where I could contact the creator of these?

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Wellnhoferia on August 18, 2015, 12:11:37 AM
Those look awsome, do you know where I could contact the creator of these?

PM send.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.