News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What a wonderful forum!

Started by Silvanusaurus, August 22, 2015, 05:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

Greetings,
I've been reading the forum for the past few weeks, and it's been great as I have recently resurrected my childhood love of dinosaurs, which I lost for a few years there in the tumult of this 'growing up' thing that they have now. I've not been collecting for long either but it's been wonderful catching up with the progression that both dinosaur science and dinosaur toys have made since I was a child. Incidently I am an artist working in a wide variety of media, and have done a lot of larger scale sculpting and painting, so it seemed quite natural for me to start doing a bit of dinosaur figure customising and repainting. It seems like this is the right place to come to post such exploits, and also to discuss this hobby in general,
thanks for having me,
Sylvanusaurus (although I also go by the more mundane name of Joseph)

Halichoeres

Looking forward to seeing your customs!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dinomike

Welcome to the forum! Looks like me and you have a very similar story:)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Kayakasaurus

Welcome to the Forum! Can't wait to see some of your work! The sculpting and painting are my favorite things on here. It's great being able to learn from everyone.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

DinoToyForum

Welcome, Joseph, glad you found the forum!

tyrantqueen

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few members with similar interests so they'll be lots to talk about.

Arul

Welcome welcome you are in the right place  :D

Libraraptor

Welcome! You´re going to meet all kinds of interests here concerning prehistoric life and dealing with it creatively. We have artists, book collectors, real palaeontologists, old people and young ones and so much more and you´ll definitely be in good hands here - and in good company, too!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.