News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Can Someone Help Me Buy An Item From France

Started by Invicta Hunter, August 23, 2015, 01:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invicta Hunter

Hi everyone,

Im looking to buy two items from the French Ebay website but the seller does not ship outside the country and does not take Paypal. Can someone help me buy and pay for these items or suggest a company like Jauce that can help.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks for reading.  :)

UK

I'm also looking for a kind resident of France to help with an auction. Any offers gratefully received.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.