News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Supersculpey Diictodon by Mr. Challenger

Started by Mr. Challenger, September 02, 2015, 01:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

The diictodon figure is almost ready! This cute guy has 17,5 centimetres long and it's made with supersculpey polymer clay, just like my therizinosaurus pair.
I 'm traveling tomorrow, so I'll be offline a few days, but I'll upload pictures of the painted final result when I come back, I promise  ;)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

Mr. Challenger

The diictodon is ready!

I'll post more photos soon  :)

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Patrx

Excellent work, very lively! I like the colors.

Arul

Paleona

Very nice!  I love the paint job and that the eyes have a bit of gloss to them. : )

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Kayakasaurus

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Halichoeres

Fantastic! Are you planning to sell this one too? If so, I'm interested.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Mitko

Mr. Challenger

Thank you so much guys for your comments, I really appreciate them  ^-^
Yes Halichoeres, I'm planning to sell it. Send me a PM if you are interested about this guy  ;)

Mr. Challenger

Kayakasaurus

Beautiful pics! You should enter the DTF Diorama contest, however it can't have been previously posted.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on September 11, 2015, 02:08:21 AM
Beautiful pics! You should enter the DTF Diorama contest, however it can't have been previously posted.
Yes, I want to participate, but I don't have my diorama picture yet :o
I have some good pictures, but I don't think that they are beautiful enough...the last year I was the fourth on the ranking, I didn't win, but the honorable mention was epic for me  :))

Arul

Quote from: Mr. Challenger on September 11, 2015, 03:36:55 PM
I have some good pictures, but I don't think that they are beautiful enough...the last year I was the fourth on the ranking, I didn't win, but the honorable mention was epic for me  :))

Im pretty sure you can take a place as a winner this year ! All of your work for diorama is very good photograph, setting, etc for real...

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: Arul on September 11, 2015, 04:23:08 PM
Quote from: Mr. Challenger on September 11, 2015, 03:36:55 PM

Im pretty sure you can take a place as a winner this year ! All of your work for diorama is very good photograph, setting, etc for real...

Thanks Arul! You are so kind  :)

Dilopho

Libraraptor

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: