News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bullyland Edaphosaurus up for trade...

Started by Uroplatus, September 14, 2015, 09:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uroplatus

Hi, i wanted to put my spare Bullyland Edaphosaurus figure up for trade.
It is in mint condition, with the tag still attached, and as i'm sure some of you will know.., it can be very hard to find these day's.

For now i'm listing it as trade only, below you can see my wishlist.
Most of them are very rare so i'm open to other trade offers as well, i'm mostly interested in Japanese figures but you can always let me know what you suggest...

My wishlist:

Colorata:
2007/2008 expo of the worlds largest pterosaurs : Quetzalcoatlus

2010 Tokyo art museum : The Dawn of the Dinosaurs expo
Saurosuchus (resin)
Frenguellisaurus (resin)
Exaertodon (resin)
Ischigualastia
Promastodonsaurus
Scaphonyx

Favorite soft models:
Gobi expo : Saurolophus

Kabaya:
Deinonychus

Kaiyodo:
UHA Collect club : Protoceratops

Safari Ltd:
Dinosaurs of China : Mamenchisaurus

Takara Tomy:
Dino expo 2011 : Anchiornis

Some of the figures on the list might be of greater valleu in which case i am ofcourse willing to pay the difference.
If you just have one for sale, i'm always willing to buy any of the above models as well.
If interested, please send me a pm.

Greetings, Kevin.

Georassic

Uroplatus

Quote from: Georassic on September 15, 2015, 04:55:01 PM
PMing you...

...with just the right offer. ;)

The figure has a new owner, topic can be closed.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.