News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T-Shirts by Aram-Rex

Started by Aram-Rex, September 19, 2015, 03:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aram-Rex

Hey guys, so besides my artwork thread, I decided to share with you all my t-shirt design thread. It's been just about 2 months since I've been involved in this business and so far I've created 2 designs, when I create the designs, I submit them on Threadless.com, one of the biggest websites that sells shirts made by individuals, but there are gonna be loads of designs coming soon.

I'd also like to hear requests from you guys, what sort of dinosaur shirts would you like to own and wear?  :))

Let me know.

Down below is my Threadless profile where you can find the designs I've made so far, and if you'd like, you can purchase them on there.

Let me know what you guys think so far and what I can do to create good dinosaur t-shirts that would fit your category.

https://www.threadless.com/@APaleoart