News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo - New For 2016 pics on pg1

Started by Saurox, October 02, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: sauroid on November 09, 2015, 08:12:17 PM
Quote from: CityRaptor on November 09, 2015, 07:54:04 PM
Let's hope Bullyland does not see doing figures for "The Good Dinosaur" as an excuse to not make new proper prehistoric animal figures.
is Bullyland still producing figures?
They didn't in 2015, but I've been hearing that they will do so for 2016.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 09, 2015, 08:15:25 PM
Let's hope Bullyland does not see doing figures for "The Good Dinosaur" as an excuse to not make new proper prehistoric animal figures.
that's good to hear. thanks. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: sauroid on November 09, 2015, 08:17:09 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on November 09, 2015, 08:15:25 PM
that's good to hear. thanks. :)

That is good news. Bullyland has figures in what may be acceptable, as the Lambeosaurus.

Shonisaurus

Of which no mention is nothing Company Mojo seems that sales are minimal.

CityRaptor

Given how their last Dinosaurs turned out, one can only hope that Mojö stays away from the Dinosaur market.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

pylraster

Well, Mojo's dinosaurs are a lost cause. They're really bad. :) The "help for mojo fun" thread here only became an exercise in futility.

Jetoar

Quote from: pylraster on November 09, 2015, 09:30:32 PM
Well, Mojo's dinosaurs are a lost cause. They're really bad. :) The "help for mojo fun" thread here only became an exercise in futility.

However, its prehistoricas mammals are not bad  ;).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tyrantqueen

Quote from: pylraster on November 09, 2015, 09:30:32 PM
As they say, you can lead a horse to water... :P

POP of FAN

Hi, guys.

If you want to see prototype images of Papo's green running T rex: http://blog.naver.com/eurofd/220537163679
Papo Korea received these pics from Mr.Seo (Papo's sculptor) and posted them today on its blog.
And now, it is official. Papo's green running T rex was originally designed to be a 'brown' t rex. :)

p.s. still waiting for pics of Papo's 2016 dinos....

tyrantqueen

He is a talented sculptor, and also a gifted painter.

pylraster

sauroid

Quote from: POP of FAN on November 12, 2015, 11:05:17 AM
Hi, guys.

If you want to see prototype images of Papo's green running T rex: http://blog.naver.com/eurofd/220537163679
Papo Korea received these pics from Mr.Seo (Papo's sculptor) and posted them today on its blog.
And now, it is official. Papo's green running T rex was originally designed to be a 'brown' t rex. :)

the brown running rex looks much much better and cooler than the green one. hope to have the brown too someday...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoG

Quote from: sauroid on November 12, 2015, 02:01:43 PM
Quote from: POP of FAN on November 12, 2015, 11:05:17 AM
Hi, guys.

the brown running rex looks much much better and cooler than the green one. hope to have the brown too someday...
Every time I pass by a toy shop I can't help to look inside a and hope...maybe 1 last survivor of race long extinct! Alas, so far no luck in the pursue of the elusive brown trex, but fear not...the day will come!!!
Run!

Viking Spawn

The brown running rex is the favorite in my Papo collection after I offered a good bounty to find one.  Brown was definitely the right color for that particular model!  However, for some reason, I prefer the green rex for the sitting version.   ???

pylraster

Quote from: Viking Spawn on November 13, 2015, 03:33:13 AM
The brown running rex is the favorite in my Papo collection after I offered a good bounty to find one.  Brown was definitely the right color for that particular model!  However, for some reason, I prefer the green rex for the sitting version.   ???

Yeah me too. But a brown running one, with the sitting one's head and teeth would've been perfect.

sauroid

Quote from: pylraster on November 13, 2015, 10:18:30 AM

Yeah me too. But a brown running one, with the sitting one's head and teeth would've been perfect.
whoah. would love to see your Papo collection bud.  :)

pylraster

Quote from: sauroid on November 13, 2015, 11:15:52 AM

I don't have a brown running rex. I meant to say, I hoped that Papo's brown rexes had neater rows of teeth like the original rex. Y'know, so it'd resemble Rexy more.

Still goin' Papo hunting here, sadly. All I got is the green sitting one and the green running rex.

Rain

Yeah, neater teeth would've been a lot nicer. Either that or they should've went all out with the V rex look and made it very bulky and powerful looking.

Viking Spawn

Quote from: sauroid on November 13, 2015, 11:15:52 AM

You can see a lot of my collection here.   ;)

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3779.0

sauroid

cool collection Viking Spawn. ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: