News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

VIKING SPAWN's COLLECTION/GALLERY

Started by Viking Spawn, September 04, 2015, 06:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

I've been meaning to get around to my own thread.  But I take plenty of photos of my figures.  I really enjoy photography (especially Macro) which is one of my favorite hobbies....  Here are a few to start off with... So enjoy.  :)

PAPO TYRANNOSAURUS REX (GREEN)

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/PAPOTYRANNOSAURUSREXGREEN#

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

In case you haven't seen these yet....

REBOR TYRANNOSAURUS REX - KING T-REX

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/TYRANNOSAURUSREXKINGTREX#

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

joossa

Wow! Gorgeous shots. Your have some real talent. I've seen your Rebor figure galleries before.

Keep them coming!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Thanks Joossa!

I have more Papos on deck in the near future as well as some more Rebor (as previously discussed in the other thread.   ;) ).

suspsy

That "Yutyrannus" is so godawful. What's next, a hairless Smilodon?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Takama

The Detail on the Rebors is fantastic. and i understand Viking Spawn loves them for that reason.   

But im sure he is aware of the anatomical problems that plague the models.   And im sure he does not care about them, because he may know what the real thing looks like.

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Takama on September 05, 2015, 02:31:08 AM
The Detail on the Rebors is fantastic. and i understand Viking Spawn loves them for that reason.   

But im sure he is aware of the anatomical problems that plague the models.   And im sure he does not care about them, because he may know what the real thing looks like.

Yep, I'm aware of it and what its suppose to look like.  However, despite its accuracy issues, it is still a cool sculpted figure.  It reminds me somewhat of an Allosaurus (my second favorite Dino) which is why I like it so much.

As for what Suspsy stated, perhaps the poor animal has severe mange?   :P

Takama

Quote from: Viking Spawn on September 05, 2015, 04:48:10 AM

Yep, I'm aware of it and what its suppose to look like.  However, despite its accuracy issues, it is still a cool sculpted figure.  It reminds me somewhat of an Allosaurus (my second favorite Dino) which is why I like it so much.

As for what Suspsy stated, perhaps the poor animal has severe mange?   :P

If that were the case, it would not have Scales, it would be like this

Viking Spawn

Takama

Sad but true.   I dont think Theropods can get Mange, but if they did have any kind of Feather loss, it would look like that underneath.

sauroid

great photos! the REBOR Ceratosaurus looks even more awesome in your pics.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Detective carter : "nobody knows. you, me, everybody ! him, her !"
Detective lee : carter thats enough !
*Rush Hour 3 sequel on kungfu training place  :))

Very nice photograph Viking Spawn the detail showed very well with this technic. how you set the lighting ?  :D

Viking Spawn

Thank you everyone.   :)

@ Arul - I use a simple fold out photo tent with standard bright photo lighting.  I also use white construction paper as a base and backdrop to keep the background as clean as possible.  The rest is point and shoot with a macro setting.  My camera is a Nikon Coolpix L810.   ;)

Arul

Ohh okay thank you so the macro setting, i used the same technic but i set the camera to auto-setting because i dont know how to set my camera lol  :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: