News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Forum moderators

Started by DinoToyForum, May 11, 2012, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Congratulations. I always thought you'd make a good mod Patrx (along with maybe Gwangi).

Patrx

Thanks very much! I shall do my best :D It is quite the honor, honestly.

DinoToyForum

The second new moderator to join our team today is DinoLord.  C:-)

Thanks DinoLord for offering to help moderate the forum, we really appreciate, and I know you will do a great job!

I'll update your profile now.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I know you'll do a  great job Patrick! Thanks for helping us out! :)

Patrx

DinoLord

I'm honored to be a mod on the site I have been involved with for so long. Congratulations to Patrx as well!

Gwangi

Congrats guys! Time to whip this place into shape eh?  ;)

deanm

Congrats to both new mods!

Thanks to all the current mods too!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DinoLord on March 03, 2015, 09:32:38 PM
I'm honored to be a mod on the site I have been involved with for so long. Congratulations to Patrx as well!

Glad to have you both on board!  ^-^

Arul

Congratulation friends  :))

Paleogene Pals

Congrats new mods...SIR!

Libraraptor

As one of the former moderators who really loved this job, I  congratulate you on becoming mods! I´m sure you´ll do a great job which is really nice if you have a little free time left.

Dinomike

Yay! Cool! Gongrats to the both of you!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

sauroid

do older mods who arent always on this site retain their job?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: sauroid on March 20, 2015, 08:26:40 AM

Yes.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 20, 2015, 03:42:59 PM
Quote from: sauroid on March 20, 2015, 08:26:40 AM

Yes.

Unless they don't want to be a mod any more. There's no obligation to be a moderator, it is their decision, and several have moved on after doing their fair share duty :)

docronnie

Not really an easy task, if you do it seriously.  But most of the time, there's not much to moderate, specially in a peaceful environment of level headed forum members,

Congrats to the new mods and Kudos to the old ones!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

sepp

Modding this site is one of the most fun responsibilities I've ever had :) I'm sure our new mods will find the same!

DinoToyForum

I'm delighted to welcome avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor back to the moderator team. After taking a well deserved break, he has offered his services to the forum again, so thank you avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor  8)

copper

Quote from: dinotoyforum on November 28, 2020, 08:41:06 PM
I'm delighted to welcome avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor back to the moderator team. After taking a well deserved break, he has offered his services to the forum again, so thank you avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor  8)

Thank you avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor  for taking the time to make this forum a nice place for everyone!  And of course; my thanks for all the other mods and the admin too! ^-^   Just getting used to being here again but I  wanted to say my thanks to you!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: