News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

00 EVOLUTION 2012

Started by razh00, May 11, 2012, 05:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razh00

hi guys

this year im not making many species because ive been a little busy.

these are the two models ive made this year. I hope to get some time to make  a few more  :)

I know that I have some models to reupload like ediacara ones. I promise ill do it (someday..)

Ill let you know when those are available

SBell

Those look great--the Drepan will be nice for people who can neither find nor afford a Starlux one (and the ventral detail is better anyway) and the Lapidosaurus is just awesome because it is.

Now I just need you to get the Diadectes back up and I'll be laughing (possible literally...madness has many forms >:D).

stemturtle

Razh00, it's wonderful to see you back in the game.  Can't wait to order.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

brontodocus

Hey razh00, nice to read from you again! :) Even if it's just these two, they both look great with very detailed textures. Especially the Drepanaspis.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Bokisaurus

Nice to hear that you have new ones coming soon! Looking forward to them, and glad  ^-^to hear from you!

razh00

Hi guys,

Ive had a lot of problems to print these model, because when printed some of may have some broken parts or that kind of issues.

But in case anyone want to order them being conscious that these problems might take place, the new models are available here:

http://www.sculpteo.com/en/s/razh00/

in this shop you can change the size of the model.  about materials I think that  White plastic is wsf in shapeways and Detail resin is white detail 

if you want to order any models i recommend white plastic and bigger possible size to minimize risks

if anyone orders any models please let me know here in the post to see if they print correctly

*orthocone*

stemturtle

Sculpteo Labidosaurus by razh00

The Labidosaurus is the first figure I have ordered from Sculpteo.  We finally have a captorhinid, which are even more basal than Hylonomus to the diapsid radiation. Sculpteo charges $6 postage to the USA for orders over $50, otherwise the charge is $20, so plan ahead.  This beautiful replica is about 9 cm. in white plastic.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.