News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Raptoress's Sales and More Thread

Started by Raptoress, November 02, 2015, 08:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptoress

Hi, all! I've decided to make my own sales thread here, and it will be the only one I use for now on.

What do I do here? Well obviously I sell models/toys. But as someone living in the UK, I'm also happy to send people something that's only obtainable here and ship it to you, provided you pay all the costs of shipping and of course the model.

As for my own items for sale, I ship worldwide and only use PayPal. I only charge what it costs to send your item. Photos of individual items can be provided on request. Any other questions just ask!

Here's what I currently have for sale. Make an offer!:

Tyco Styracosaurus
Invicta painted Cetiosaurus
Invicta painted Megalosaurus
Invicta Muttaburrasaurus
Invicta Baryonyx
Invicta Triceratops (tail chewed)
Invicta Tyrannosaurus (tail chewed)
Invicta Pteranodon (beak and wing tips chewed)
Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World Pachycephalosaurus
Jurassic Park Electronic Growling Dilophosaurus with removable frill (untested to see if it still works)