You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

raptor 64870's collection finally unveiled!!!

Started by LophoLeeVT, November 09, 2015, 04:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uroplatus

Quote from: raptor64870 on November 26, 2015, 03:23:15 AM
oh!hahahah
i have sooo many dinosaurus that my mom and dad dont know what they need to give my for bday and chrismas cuz i got
sooo many dinos already and i ONLY collect dinosaurus models.

So how abouth showing them to us ?

alexeratops

By only collecting dinosaur models does that mean you don't get prehistoric mammals or you don't get other toys?
like a bantha!

CityRaptor

Quote from: Uroplatus on November 26, 2015, 09:05:24 AM
oh!hahahah
i have sooo many dinosaurus that my mom and dad dont know what they need to give my for bday and chrismas cuz i got

THIS!
Reminds me that I need to make my own collection thread at one point.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

sauroid

Quote from: CityRaptor on November 26, 2015, 02:50:40 PM
Quote from: Uroplatus on November 26, 2015, 09:05:24 AM
oh!hahahah

THIS!
Reminds me that I need to make my own collection thread at one point.
yep it's about time CityRaptor. (i have to update my own thread myself)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

pylraster

Cool collection. Sounds like you have a lot. Try going for Sideshow dinos, I suppose.

LophoLeeVT

well, sidseshow is sooooo overpriced in korea( hry i am 13 and become 14 next week hmmmm....)
since i am not an adult i can never afford these stunning pieces.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

LophoLeeVT

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TODAY IS MY B DAY! YAAAAY 500TH POST!!!!!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Viking Spawn

Quote from: TE Matt on November 21, 2015, 08:46:23 AM
I recommend Hercules the Acrocanthosaurus or Savage the Ceratosaurus

I'll second this.  All of their models are beautiful to display.  I guess it will depend if you prefer accuracy or something just awesome to look at. 

Awesome collection BTW.  Would love to see pics!

alexeratops

You know if you take pictures of your collection and upload them to Photobucket, you can post them on here. Once they are on photobucket, you right click and it will bring up a menu and you click on "copy image url". Then you just put the URL inbetween these: . Hope this helps!
like a bantha!

CityRaptor

Oh no

LophoLeeVT

indeed!
i have sent emperordinobot my collection pics and he will probably upload them.
( he promised me to do it)

LophoLeeVT

jaaaaaaaaay
emperordinobot said that he will post them any minute!~

EmperorDinobot

Without further ado, here's Raptor's (PIC HEAVY) dino room.

I don't know about you, but I'm impressed.

Dyscrasia

Awesome collection~!

And the room kind of reminds me of my room back when I was a kid  ;D

LophoLeeVT

8) 8)sorry for the bad quality photos(thaks emperordinobot!)
i was sooooooooooooooo excited that my hands shook all the time. ::)
anyway thaks! welcome to my jurassic world!
pic1: thats my room
pic2,pic3,pic4,pic5:my awesome dino lego collection. the trex set amd the gallimimus set and raptor tranoing set are being shipped to my house.
also, the stormtrooper and other mini dino troopers are from my friends. the trex heli from lego dino ended up destroyed back when i lived in germany. :'((that explains for some dino models)
pic6,pic7: my box and SUPER RARE ROBORAPTOR BLACK and an unidentified HUGE camarasaurus at the bottom please tell my what the model is ;D
pic8: my and my friends homeade lego dinonicle therizinosaurus, pyroraptor,collecta mini velociraptor,chaos effect compisteggo, rest are chinasaurus*(*=there may be some that i forgot to describe!)
pic8:huge chomp from dinosaur king, 2 big dino tec saurix dilophosaur and a hatchling by burger king ;),mini pterodactyl by jurassic world hasbro,dimetrodon robot
pic 9:nothing great to see here, but here you go: styraco robot, tuojiangosaurus robot, ankylosaurus robot,2 big trike chinasaurus

whew! that all for now. more describing tomorrow 8) 8) 8)

Uroplatus

Nice collection, looks like you live in a toy store. :)

CityRaptor

Alright, that is an impressive collection, especially given your young age.  Of course it is a bit chaotic and maybe could use a bit more quality over quantity, but overall I'm impressed.
Oh no

LophoLeeVT

Indeed cityraptor i couldn't know the difference between chinasaurus and high quality dinosaurus before age 10 !lol

CityRaptor

I think it is pretty normal to have a certain amount of Chinasaurs up to a certain age. It isn't until later when one starts to specialize a bit more.  And even among Chinasaurs there are quality differences. 
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: