News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mihnea's (Wildheart's) Collection

Started by Wildheart, May 12, 2012, 12:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildheart

I will start with the latest arrangements done to my main vitrine with extanct animals:
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/2012/05/main-vitrine-update.html

For HD pics visit my blog. :)

Europe

North America

South America

Oceans

Africa 1

Africa 2

Asia

Oceania

Metallisuchus

Mihnea - now you're making me want to collect extant figures, lol. I like the puffins. I'd like to see your extinct collection though.

sauroid

wow Mihnea. that's an awesome modern/extant animal figures collection.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Wildheart

Quote from: Metallisuchus on May 12, 2012, 03:08:01 PM
Mihnea - now you're making me want to collect extant figures, lol. I like the puffins. I'd like to see your extinct collection though.

There's one extinct animal in this vitrine, try finding it!  ^-^
I will soon post the other photos too!

Wildheart

Quote from: sauroid on May 12, 2012, 04:39:49 PM
wow Mihnea. that's an awesome modern/extant animal figures collection.

Thanks! :P

sauroid

Quote from: Wildheart on May 12, 2012, 05:11:50 PM

There's one extinct animal in this vitrine, try finding it!  ^-^

i see a thylacine among your collection.  :P
(and even a Moa if im not mistaken. well i guess it's an emu)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Wildheart

Metallisuchus

I actually did catch that, before you said anything. Regardless, I couldn't remember the name at the time anyway.

Metallisuchus

Your post inspired me to go out last night and buy some extant figures. I went to AC Moore with the intent to get maybe 2-3 figures, and ended up spending like $60, lol. I'm gonna try to post my new stuff in the "recent acquisitions" thread sometime today. I did get that puffin, however : )

Wildheart

I will post the rest of my collection soon!

ZoPteryx

Wow, great collection Wildheart!  Can't wait to see more! :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.