News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

On the quest for extremely rare "Wai Fong" mini dinosaurs

Started by Komododragon, December 10, 2015, 06:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komododragon

Hello guys. This isn't me trying to show off my collection, but instead, seeing is anyone had the Wai Fong mini dinosaur toy set or at least part of it for sale, specifically the aquatic reptile. It just drives me nuts, how extremely rare this it. It almost feels like only 10 copies of the set were made on the planet, because there are only a few images of it online, if you google "wai fong dinosaur toy" on google images. I heard of the set in this link http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/bin.htm where it mentions that the set is based off of Jurassic Park and Walking With Dinosaurs if you scroll down a bit. Now I'm not going to force people sell theirs, but if there is someone willing to sell, even an individual figure, please respond.http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif

DC

There were being sold by a surplus science supply company a few years back.  nice set.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

Komododragon

I finally found someone who was willing to trade these figures to me. Now there's no reason for this thread to exist. :D ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.