News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/6 Scale Compsognathus longipes: "Sentry" and "Bad Company"

Started by joossa, December 31, 2015, 09:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

With the 17 year Cicadas about to invade my neck of the woods, this latest Rebor dragonfly tease is perfect!   I love bugs!!!!    :)

http://vikingspawn.wix.com/rebor#!coming-soon/crkt

joossa

That looks great. They should do contemporary insect species models. :))

EDIT: This is intriguing:
05/06/16:
QuoteFB User: Nice work! btw seeing this made me curious to know if prehistoric animals in the tertiary period would be considered made in the far future?
Rebor: we shall see :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Arul

Look at that detail on the wing  :o if the wing translucent it will be perfect

Flaffy

Probably will get the set just for the dragonfly, it looks AMAZING! ;D

DinoG

Run!

Flaffy

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Halichoeres

Anybody here know dragonflies? Does this look like any particular one? The head screams "gomphid" to me, but the abdomen not so much.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Appalachiosaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 07, 2016, 05:24:21 PM
Anybody here know dragonflies? Does this look like any particular one? The head screams "gomphid" to me, but the abdomen not so much.

I think it is supposed to be from Petaluridae, more specifically Protolindenia wittei.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Appalachiosaurus on May 07, 2016, 07:26:03 PM

I think it is supposed to be from Petaluridae, more specifically Protolindenia wittei.

That makes sense, something from Solnhofen. Thanks!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

tanystropheus

I think the Compy is worth getting for the Protolindenia wittei alone.
It's an interesting way to appeal to both crowds.

Halichoeres

Quote from: tanystropheus on May 09, 2016, 12:12:06 AM

I think the Compy is worth getting for the Protolindenia wittei alone.
It's an interesting way to appeal to both crowds.

I might buy the dragonfly if it were offered on its own, but I don't know what I'd do with the compy. Anyone want to go in 50/50?

Flaffy

The JP style compy isn't really my cup of tea. I'd love to get the dragonfly (not many prehistoric and HIGHLY detailed figures available), as for the compy... I really don't know. :-\

DinoG

Well, well, well...I thought I was the only one who finds the dragonfly more interesting than the Compy. It is now clear I was wrong. Rebor if you are reading this sell the two separately and you'll have many a happy customers.
Run!

Flaffy

Quote from: DinoG on May 09, 2016, 05:58:54 PM
Well, well, well...I thought I was the only one who finds the dragonfly more interesting than the Compy. It is now clear I was wrong. Rebor if you are reading this sell the two separately and you'll have many a happy customers.
Yeah, I hope Rebor does so. But still, I'm sure that they're going to force us to buy a pricey set of two.  :(

Takama

Am I the only one who's more interested in the compy then the dragonfly?

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 09, 2016, 05:32:36 PMI might buy the dragonfly if it were offered on its own, but I don't know what I'd do with the compy. Anyone want to go in 50/50?

I might be interested. I mean, I'm going to order my own set either way, but I might like having an extra Compy. I guess depending on what this set costs I'd certainly be open to splitting a second set.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Viking Spawn

Halichoeres

Quote from: Victoria B on May 10, 2016, 04:43:06 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on May 09, 2016, 05:32:36 PMI might buy the dragonfly if it were offered on its own, but I don't know what I'd do with the compy. Anyone want to go in 50/50?

I might be interested. I mean, I'm going to order my own set either way, but I might like having an extra Compy. I guess depending on what this set costs I'd certainly be open to splitting a second set.

That'd be great! Once the price is announced, let me know what you decide.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: