News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/6 Scale Compsognathus longipes: "Sentry" and "Bad Company"

Started by joossa, December 31, 2015, 09:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Does the protolindenia model have legs? Is it just tucked away under the body? 

Halichoeres

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on June 15, 2016, 04:34:50 AM

I'd like to know that too! Anybody have a ventral view?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Viking Spawn

Thank Pop of Fan!  The pics look great as does the figure!  Looking forward to it!

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Hello guys,

since im a huge JP fan (and Rebor aswell) this new compis are a must have for me. They look absolutely life like. Amazing. I only wished that they would come with a cool diorama base.
How about a little part of a creek, where the the compis in lost world ate the guy? Add a bit water like u did with the Savage base, a few stones on the ground and a tree stump and a few fern at the side...Wet dream for every JP fan boy.  ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5sEGtClLE

But like i said they are still epic. I wish Rebor make a living triceratops modell in the future. A male Triceratops would be perfect. We got the fallen queen, her baby Hazlenut...but where is the angry daddy...please Rebor.  8)

acro-man

got one out of the sentry. the other 3 are shared by friends, one each, all happy ;D
UP side: small (which is what it is meant to be), treading into the field of the overlooked, articulated jaws
DOWN side: rigid pose, the 4 sentry guys are IDENTICAL, bundle sales(for those who don't want the dragonfly or the brothers)

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Rain

DinoG

Run!

Takama

Seeing this model next to the tiny Papo Baby T.Rex makes me wish it was Papo who made that compy instead of Rebor.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Victoria's Cantina

A little on the small side, yes. but probably correct for 1/6 scale. One could argue that a 1:1 scale would make more sense, but I believe Chronicle is making a licensed version already so that was probably not an option.

Quote from: DinoG on June 21, 2016, 12:41:37 PM
What's the price fellas?

At Big Bad Toy Store... Sentry is $16.99, Bad Company is $24.99.

tanystropheus

I just did a google image search. This model is identical to JP compy  ;D

Erwinonychus

Just got my delivery of everything dinosaur ;D. I have to say it is an exceptional sculp including the dragonfly (which is the main reason I bought it). Its alot smaller then I thought but nevertheless a great addition to my collection.

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 15, 2016, 08:26:34 PM
Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on June 15, 2016, 04:34:50 AM

I'd like to know that too! Anybody have a ventral view?

It does have legs as u can see. Its difficult to photograph it, though.

Flaffy

The detail on the wings of the dragonfly look like they're printed onto a sheet of plastic, is that true? If so then I'll be a little disappointed. The dragonfly is still a wonderful model though.  :))

Shonisaurus

The next step collectables jurassic video on compsognathus of Rebor with protolindenia DRAGONFLY. Moreover my order about these figures is on the way home. You enjoy the forum members:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klcg51Dc44o

Arul

That dragonfly is masterpiece. No one can do better for an insect replica

Victoria's Cantina

Great photos, everyone. Does anyone else think it would've been cool if the Compys had poseable necks?

Bucklander

Quote from: Victoria B on June 23, 2016, 09:37:36 AM
Great photos, everyone. Does anyone else think it would've been cool if the Compys had poseable necks?
Yes. Definitely

Quote from: Arul on June 23, 2016, 12:53:26 AM
Not disagreeing that it is a masterpiece, but I don't think it's better than Kaiyodo's Meganeura or some of their (and other Japanese company's) extant dragonflies. But I'll certainly be getting this, and I'm not at all dissing it.

Dinomike

Wow! It's a really beautiful set! I was two minds about this but I think I'll be getting it after all:)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

postsaurischian

Although I'm not into Jurassic Park, I kind of like the Compsognathus. It's a pretty tiny and cute figure - well done and perfectly balanced. I don't regret having bought it, but .......

I guess you do not have the figure yet. It's a nice addition to the set, but no masterpiece at all: The wings are just simple foil printed on one side. Have a look at Yujin's Dragonflies from their insect series - these are little masterpieces with perfectly sculpted wings.

Flaffy

I guess you do not have the figure yet. It's a nice addition to the set, but no masterpiece at all: The wings are just simple foil printed on one side. Have a look at Yujin's Dragonflies from their insect series - these are little masterpieces with perfectly sculpted wings.
[/quote]
I agree, I thought Rebor actually went ahead and sculpted the wings on the dragonfly... In the end Rebor disappointed me again. A cheap thin sheet of plastic with printed wings. :-\

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: