You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Horizon Jurassic Park Brachiosaurus for sale on ebay

Started by dinosaurdungeon, February 02, 2016, 04:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

I have a JP Brachiosaurus for sale. I have it listed on ebay. 100% original Horizon Jurassic Park Brachiosaurus for sale!! Not a recast! Still in original packaging! !! Made from the molds at Stan Winston Studios!!!! $100 usd plus $60 shipping in the USA and $40 in Canada. If your interested please PM me.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/301857618869?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DinoLord

That's a pretty good deal on a great kit! I'd go for it if I didn't already have two of them...  :-X

dinosaurdungeon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.