News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Battat's figurines and other brands

Started by Dino8me1, March 04, 2016, 08:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino8me1

Hello, I am a collector from Thailand. In this country, dinosaur figurines (including those of other prehistoric creatures) are not quite popular, so I don't have more choice other than Safari, Schleich and Kaiyodo to collect.

Now I'm looking for the following dinosaurs produced by Battat.

1) Gallimimus bullatus

2) Pachycephalosaurus wyomingensis (either old or new color)

3) Ouranosaurus nigeriensis   

Besides those 3 dinosaurs, I am also in search of other creatures from many different companies as follows to complete my collection.

Safari ltd. Mamenchisaurus

Bullyland Mastodonsaurus,  Paratypothorax, Batracothomus

Play Visions Prehistoric Amphibians

I wonder if I could find them here. Thank you very mush for all kind suggestions.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Dino8me1 on March 04, 2016, 08:06:03 AM
Hello, I am a collector from Thailand. In this country, dinosaur figurines (including those of other prehistoric creatures) are not quite popular, so I don't have more choice other than Safari, Schleich and Kaiyodo to collect.

Now I'm looking for the following dinosaurs produced by Battat.

1) Gallimimus bullatus

2) Pachycephalosaurus wyomingensis (either old or new color)

3) Ouranosaurus nigeriensis   

Besides those 3 dinosaurs, I am also in search of other creatures from many different companies as follows to complete my collection.

Safari ltd. Mamenchisaurus

Bullyland Mastodonsaurus,  Paratypothorax, Batracothomus

Play Visions Prehistoric Amphibians

I wonder if I could find them here. Thank you very mush for all kind suggestions.

You are asking for quite hard-to-find models (in general ).
There are many other collectors in this forum searching for the same items...  ;)
It's not an easy request....  ???
Probably the only way to find them is a constant and deeply research on Ebay USA and Germany about every week...  ::)
Good luck to you.  ^-^

The only figure available in a store from USA is the Bullyland Mastodonsaurus:  Dejankins , 18 USD + shipping  ( http://www.dejankins.com/bullyland-museum-line/ ).

Safari Dinosaurs of China Mamenchisaurus is on Ebay but quite expensive:
www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xmamenchi.TRS0&_nkw=mamenchisaurus&_sacat=0

www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xmamenchisaurus.TRS0&_nkw=mamenchisaurus&_sacat=0

Dino8me1

Georassic

Dino8me1, I have an original Battat Pachycephalosaurus for sale. Great condition, except some paint rubbed off the tip of the tail. I am asking US$20 for it, plus shipping. I am in the US, and can accept payment via paypal. Message me if you're interested...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.