You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

complete set of 24 Bandai Gakken Dinosaur Gallery and all 4 Kaiyodo kitadaniryu

Started by brettnj, March 16, 2016, 06:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Need to move some inventory...

Interested in selling these plus...

hundreds of Kaiyodo/Dinotales including all three secret Siamotyrannuses, complete Dinotales sets, complete 2009 Expo set, Study Room, CQs, Great Leaps
                                             in Evolution, other secrets/specials
Favorite tamba sauropod
Favorite Fukuiraptor
2016 Dino Expo capsule set
2015 Favorite Desktop Expo turiasaurus
UHA Collect Club complete sets and individuals
2016 CQ Dinos of Japan set

Please PM.

Thanks.

Megalosaurus

Gakken? Do you have any reference / picture?

The only thing that comes to my mind is this set, but its not 24 dinos:

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

brettnj

Was described as Gakken when I obtained it from Japan but perhaps Bandai IDs it and the seller was mistaken referencing (what I assume is) another brand?

The set of 24 contains these 5 figures in multiple color versions:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Dinosaur-Gallery-Vol-1-Tyrannosaurus-Stegosaurus-Triceratops-5-Pcs-Set-/161082944011?hash=item25814aaa0b:g:4nUAAOxyTMhSBKSz

Thanks for asking so that I could clarify.

SBell

A lot of the time, companies seem to somehow work together or even be aprt of the same--Takara TOMY and Yujin, for example; and I'm sure I've seen Bandai and Gakken in the same space as well.

But for the most part, the dino figures are commonly thought of as Bandai, unless they're not...

LophoLeeVT

WOW i tures out to have the trex in albino version a green and a blue raptor and a brown trike and the trex vs para set!!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.