News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on August 24, 2018, 10:24:22 PM
Idk why I even open this thread everytime there's a new reply expecting an announcement that PNSO released one of their big figures when it's not even October yet. Rip

Literally the same for me. 😂😂😂
I can't wait to see their final stage production models. I imagine a top-notch showing.

Ravonium

Yesterday PNSO posted on Facebook and Instagram some new pictures of the minis in the Beijing Book Fair. They don't reveal much, but the first image does give us a better view of the Tianyulong and Liaoceratops.

acro-man

Having been constantly working without weekends for a month and inevitably missed the diorama contest, I am still totally blown by an exciting news as follows, which I squeezed time to share here happily:

2018 Release Plan:

photographed by ROY, who visited PNSO section in Beijing Book Fair

If they really meant it, it will be BIG.

Spinosaurus unpainted:

Size comparison: 1/1 vs 1/35 Doyle

photographed by Rat
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Syndicate Bias

So wait. On October 1st the dozens of models will see the light of day? This is great news. Time to get grinding for that Giganotosaurus and Spinosaurus  8)

ceratopsian

Thank you, avatar_acro-man @acro-man.  I'm stunned.  And it looks a rather attractive little brochure too!

acro-man

Quote from: ceratopsian on August 26, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
Thank you, avatar_acro-man @acro-man.  I'm stunned.  And it looks a rather attractive little brochure too!

You're welcome.

While I will not be surprised if they got delayed, I am still very optimistic this will become real someday.
Maybe November, maybe 2019. We can give them time.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

KeU

Thank you Jerry.
That was a great update.
More confirmation on the products PNSO have planned for release.
I am not too sure on the Oct release date, but even if it slipped, most of us can handle that.
Just pleased with the knowledge when the figures are definitely coming, especially the 1:35 line.
Appears that PNSO is planning to have them out in market within a short span of time.
Which is great, maybe most of us outside of China can save on shipping.

Syndicate Bias

They sell on Amazon through Yiniao-Sci-Art

Toasaurus

That Nemicolopterus looks so cute

IrritatorRaji

I can't wait for that Spino, it's one of the best I've seen

Sim

Thanks for sharing that avatar_acro-man @acro-man  :)

The 1:35 Yangchuanosaurus is literally the only PNSO figure I'm interested in, I wish they would sell it separately from the Chungkingosaurus.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on August 26, 2018, 06:48:56 PM
Agreed.  Can't really pinpoint exactly why, but it feels so much better than even CollectA's.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Dinomike

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on August 26, 2018, 06:48:56 PM
I agree!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Shonisaurus

The PNSO spinosaurus will make a very good team with Favorite and Colllecta spinosaurus. It has a charm and you can see the unmistakable hand of Zhao Chuang in those figures. We will have to save money on these precious things.

Minmiminime

Do I spy a different version of the Spinosaurus in that photo of the 1:35 Doyle?
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

KeU

Quote from: Minmiminime on August 27, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
Do I spy a different version of the Spinosaurus in that photo of the 1:35 Doyle?
Looks like the one by David Krentz.
But I might be wrong.

spinosaurus1

Minmiminime

Ah, thank you avatar_KeU @KeU and avatar_spinosaurus1 @spinosaurus1 . I thought it was a bit odd! I echo the sentiments about the PNSO Spinosaurus. Wilson and Doyle didn't appeal enough for me to take the plunge, but this one looks like a must-have
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Halichoeres

I see the 1:35 list doesn't include the Tsintaosaurus, which I was hoping to get. Maybe in a future release.

avatar_Sim @Sim I wonder if avatar_Tylosaurus @Tylosaurus Rev.A2 would be interested in the Chungkingosaurus; maybe you guys could work something out?

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Tylosaurus

Hello , what did I miss? xD

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres thanks for mentioning me bud :) But I already have  the PNSO Chungkingosaurus, as I have no need for duplicates :)
Which you can check out here:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5535.msg213316#msg213316

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: