News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 10, 2019, 05:36:33 PM
The Amargasaurus is on prime now just a heads up for anyone wanting to obtain it faster. Idk how long it will stay that way since yesterday there was only 2 or 3 left in stock

Awesome! Great for the US buyers.
Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/PNSO-Dinosaur-Museums-Lucio-Amargasaurus/dp/B07N6B4N3X/

Dino Scream3232

I did a video review on the Amargasaurus. It is spectacular!!! Well worth the wait. Few months ago never thought we'll see this. But here it is!!!
https://youtu.be/2u7UsMmbTfY

BRONSON

Shonisaurus

Beautiful figure of the amargasaurus "Lucio" of PNSO. I hope that in the future PNSO will make a sauropod bigger and more solid, like Papo brachiosaurus for example in terms of size.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 14, 2019, 08:02:03 AM
Beautiful figure of the amargasaurus "Lucio" of PNSO. I hope that in the future PNSO will make a sauropod bigger and more solid, like Papo brachiosaurus for example in terms of size.

PNSO Amargasaurus is not an hollow vinyl figure.
It's a solid PVC model.
And it's at 1:35; Amargasaurus was a relatively small sauropod..
:)

DinoToyForum

Please stay on topic folks. C:-)

Syndicate Bias

Shonisaurus

Hopefully the PNSO giganotosaurus will start selling soon as it has been stated in the forum and is available on Amazon. Of course on eBay I will not buy it. I trust more of the Facebook PNSO provider.

Thanks for the S @Syndicate Bias  photos, that figure of PNSO giganotosaurus along with its spinosaurus are highly anticipated in my collection.

Minmiminime

Do I see lips on that Giganotosaurus?? I'm going to have a Chicxulub-sized crater in my finances this year 🤯😁 The skin detail is phenomenal. They've had a strong start as it is, even if just those four were coming out this year we'd  have been spoiled!!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Reptilia

Did anybody say that those creases on both marine reptiles don't make any sense? They should have smooth bodies. If it wasn't for that detail, and the dorsal fin, the Mosasaurus would be perfect.

KeU

acro-man

Quote from: Reptilia on February 16, 2019, 11:54:21 AM
Did anybody say that those creases on both marine reptiles don't make any sense? They should have smooth bodies. If it wasn't for that detail, and the dorsal fin, the Mosasaurus would be perfect.

Yeah, I understand that.
But if they didn't do it, then people will say "Hey these guys don't have any details at all for that price!"
Screwed either way.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Syndicate Bias

My significant other got me the Ceratosaurus and my god it's massive. But this morning I dropped it after I knocked it off the shelves with my clumsy arm  :'(

So much for mint condition

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 16, 2019, 05:13:21 PM
My significant other got me the Ceratosaurus and my god it's massive. But this morning I dropped it after I knocked it off the shelves with my clumsy arm  :'(

..that's why I use cabinets instead of shelves..   ;)  O:-)  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: acro-man on February 16, 2019, 04:38:43 PM

Yeah, I understand that.
But if they didn't do it, then people will say "Hey these guys don't have any details at all for that price!"
Screwed either way.

Monitor lizards have some wrinkles so at least for mosasaurs it's possible I would say?  The dorsal fin..nothing for or against so I would just chalk it up to artistic license.

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 16, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

So much for mint condition

I was actually glad they made the teeth of a softer flexible material for just that reason.

Syndicate Bias

Yea im glad it landed softly on the carpet I can't tell if there's any damage.

If there's any scuff marks I can't see them. Aside from the noticeable ones from shipping.

I can't wait for their Giganotosaurus and Spinosaurus

Minmiminime

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 16, 2019, 06:03:35 PM
Yea im glad it landed softly on the carpet I can't tell if there's any damage.

If there's any scuff marks I can't see them. Aside from the noticeable ones from shipping.

I can't wait for their Giganotosaurus and Spinosaurus

Bad luck, old bean! I hate it when a toy gets scuffed, though I find it's somehow not quite as bad if it's done during shipping rather than all my own stupid fault. I'm surprised it was damaged that way though, they look so well packed! Still can't wait to get mine, waiting on ED, can't be long now...
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Halichoeres

I agree, this was even more egregious on their megalodon. It's part of the larger trend in figures of adding detail for the sake of detail, regardless of how accurate the texture is. This doesn't afflict Chuang's 2D reconstructions nearly so much, but I think he must think nobody would buy the figures if they were realistically textured.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: Dino Scream3232 on February 13, 2019, 11:05:45 PM
I did a video review on the Amargasaurus. It is spectacular!!! Well worth the wait. Few months ago never thought we'll see this. But here it is!!!
https://youtu.be/2u7UsMmbTfY

Man, that looks fantastic!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: