News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on March 27, 2019, 07:35:44 PM
Quote from: KeU on March 27, 2019, 05:53:49 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on March 27, 2019, 04:43:55 PM
Quote from: KeU on March 27, 2019, 03:05:57 PM
And we know the listed price on amazon does include shipping even when they claim it 'free shipping'.
Wilson isn't sold by Amazon.
It's sold by a reseller called Yiniao Sci-Art.
Yiniao Sci-Art is the company behind PNSO.
So Wilson is sold directly by PNSO.
Every Amazon' reseller can set the shipping price and it does not depend on Amazon.
Aliexpress is a sort of Amazon from China.
If you buy from Aliexpress, shipping prices are extremely low or even free of charge.
I suppose that chinese companies have some sort of agreement with their Government or China Post for a low cost export about chinese products.
I think that Yiniao only pay Amazon to be hosted on the website.
On chinese websites (like Taobao) PNSO' prices are lower..
:)
As I said, sold on amazon, not sold by amazon.
There is a marked difference between those 2 lettered words.
I agree sellers can set what they want.
What I am trying to say is the shipping costs are very likely to be included in the listed price so that they can claim free shipping.
To be precise, shipping price to my Country is not free but USD 0,90.
..But, if it's a trick and shipping is included, I have just a question for you..
In the past I received items directly from China.
Shipping prices from a private to a private person were from 6USD to 15USD (to my Country, for small packages ).
Not less than than (I still have invoices).
I'm talking about very small and lightweight packages.
So, for a small package, the international shipping price to my Country is around 8 USD.
But Yiniao sells PNSO Minis for USD 5,99 + free shipping (..to be precise + 0,90 USD).
( https://www.amazon.com/PNSO-Little-Dinosaurs-Triceratops-3/dp/B01M5FPPD3/ref=sr_1_5?crid=892FN4D2BBSD&keywords=pnso+dinosaurs&qid=1553714352&s=gateway&sprefix=pnso+dino%2Caps%2C232&sr=8-5 )
Something sounds strange..
So, probably, shipping price is really for free (or almost) and/or Yiniao has a very small ( or reduced) shipping price (probably through an agreement with China Post or something..).
Am I wrong?
???
Yes, hence my mention of very likely in my response.
In addition, if it's the minis we are talking about, given the small packages, shipping might be low enough that it is not too much of an impact.
Remember, my original statement was in conjunction with Wilson.
That is a sizable box. There might be a % of the listed price that helps offset the shipping costs.
Again, there is a 'might' in the statement, please do not take it as an absolute as with the previous 2 responses.

And as you mention, there might be a small / reduced shipping price. Which will be rolled into the listed amazon price since it is 'free shipping'.

KeU

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on March 27, 2019, 07:10:48 PM
Still cheaper than the original PNSO rex
Yep!
That's really good for us.
No doubt because of the elimination of the book and postcards.
And I was wondering if there is a new smaller box.
Maybe not.
Perhaps just the lack of extras and less complex paint scheme helped push down the costs.

Tyrannosauron

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 26, 2019, 10:44:26 PM
avatar_Tyrannosauron @Tyrannosauron I have the new PNSO Wilson tyrannosaurus rex and unfortunately he does not have the postcards and the book of his predecessor. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
Thanks for the response! I guess that I'd rather have the money saved than the book...

acro-man

BAD NEWS  :'(

"The first large vinyl products likely discontinued", said one of the PNSO staff.
Mandschurosaurus, Shantungosaurus, Huanghetitan, Large Triceratops, Euhelopus, Lufengosaurus are on the list.
They are currently officially OUT OF STOCK in all PNSO stores.

There's a small chance PNSO will unsay its words.
But "grab one from anywhere before they go totally extinct" is the safest way
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Takama

Quote from: acro-man on March 29, 2019, 03:41:13 AM

"The first large vinyl products likely discontinued", said one of the PNSO staff.
Mandschurosaurus, Shantungosaurus, Huanghetitan, Large Triceratops, Euhelopus, Lufengosaurus are on the list.

Well discontiued items is better news then seeing them go through issues again

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the Acro-man information. It's a shame that good PNSO figures are discarded. At first I had been scared thinking when you said "bad news" thinking that PNSO had returned to the old ways, that is to say that it was going to suspend the production of dinosaurs as it happened years ago. Thank God this has not been the case.

By the way, avatar_acro-man @acro-man , the PNSO long tyrannosaurus is still in production? I ask you because he is a very good figure and it is a pity that they discontinue it.

Syndicate Bias

Are the PNSO Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus and Spinosaurus and Yang vs Chunk still coming this week by any chance avatar_acro-man @acro-man ?

I'm still looking for Lucas. One day soon :'(

acro-man

Probably not this week, so unpredictable...

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus if you mean the old large vinyl T-rex, it's among those going to be extinct  :-[
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Killekor

Thanks for the information Acro-Man!
I'm honestly not really surprised to see that they've been discontinued after only 3 years. Considering the fact that the genus choices are not the most common ones, the huge size of the figures and their price (apart from their rarity outside China in toy stores) it was not unpredictable that after some years, when almost all the dinosaur collectors who had enough space and money to buy them have one in their collection, PNSO would decide to discontinue them.
That's very sad, though, apart from being a really big loss for dinosaur collecting. If I had enough money to buy them I would certainly try to get all the models that I don't have, but that's not the case :(.
Anyways, I hope that they change idea.

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

terrorchicken

My prob wasnt the money, since most of them were around $40, but the size. I would have liked the shantungo but it was just too big.

suspsy

Any word on whether or not the first series of miniatures have been discontinued? There's a couple I'd still like to get.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Syndicate Bias

Doesn't ED still have some in stock?

Renecito

avatar_mgaguilar @mgaguilar That's my main goal in life to get all PNSO figures but it's way too expensive where i live in terms of shipping costs so I need to save a lot of money.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Syndicate Bias

Shonisaurus

This spinosaurus looks beautiful, cool, awesome and tremendously scientific! When will this beauty be available in Amazon? It is a work of art on the other hand this figure with the fish remains as a masterpiece. It looks like a spinosaurus made of resin, even PVC. This year is the year of the spinosaurus we only need the one of Rebor to complete it. It is a five star PNSO spinosaurus figure. 8)

Killekor

Well, this Spinosaurus is impressive! It looks a lot better than in all the prototype photos! Now I'm not sure if I'll get the Papo one or this one; they're both amazing.
The pose reminds me a lot of the life size Spinosaurus sculpture in front of the exposition made about it talking about the new discoveries. It was almost the same model, the unique differences are that the color scheme is different and that the exposition sculpture was a bit fatter.
Does it have an articulated jaw?

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Shonisaurus

avatar_Killekor @Killekor I get the impression that it has an articulated jaw, photographs were taken of the figure in its day and it seems to me (I'm not sure) that the spinosaurus had its jaw closed.

Carnosaur

Re: Spinosaurus.
What's it's release date? anyone know?

Renecito

Centainly the best Spinosaurus figure, I really love the size of it, PNSO never cease to amaze me, next release that beautiful Carnotarus and the feathered ones.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Jose S.M.

That's a beautiful Spinosaurus. I'm not  a big fan of bases but it's a really good touch to have the prey.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: