News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Dino Scream3232 on May 22, 2019, 03:55:19 AM
Well finally one of the new PNSO showed up today. Funny enough I actually ordered the Yangchuanosaurus a week after the Ankylosaurus (which still hasn't shown up yet). Kept checking the tracking daily and just that it left the carrier facility a few days ago. So I was very surprised to see this on my doorstep today. It's a really great set and the paint matches very well to the promotional images. So enjoy the review and as always lots of comparisons.

I've got a few PNSO figures on the way but you've convinced me that this is next on my list.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Dino Scream3232

Highly recommend them avatar_Ceratosaurus @Ceratosaurus. This set is definitely up there as one of their best new releases. I'm always a sucker for models of species that are hardly ever made. https://youtu.be/eVW3zkAX2d4

Shonisaurus

D @Dino Scream3232 Magnificent video about the yangchuanosaurus and chungkingosaurus of PNSO. The yangchuanosaurus looks magnificent (for me that set of dinosaurs is much better than the giganotosaurus) is on par with the amargasaurus, spinosaurus or mosasasaurus for example.

On the other hand, thank you for comparing the yanchuanosaurus with Safari allosaurus, Papo acrocanthosaurus and PNSO spinosaurus among other figures. On the other hand, the comparison of the PNSO chungkingosaurus with its vinyl counterpart and the Carnegie miragaia is great. The video is magnificent.  :)

On the other hand the ankylosaurus and megalodon of PNSO and the yangchuanosaurus vs PNSO chungkingosaurus purchased from Amazon have unfortunately still not reached my address. I do not know what happens. I suppose that unfortunately they will be retained by post offices and their customs service. Honestly it is an annoyance in my case not to have any of these four figures. It is not fair on the part of customs.  :( >:(

cooksonia

The annoyance is having to pay the duty! Anyway I'm waiting for Everything Dinosaur to get them

Dino Scream3232

Thanks avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus. We all know I love doing comparisons lol. It's unfortunate that stuff is taking a lot longer now to get through customs. Hopefully everything else will show up shortly. I've had all my notes and comparisons out for the Ankylosaurus review out for a couple weeks now lol

Renecito

The Yangchuanosaurus is perfect in every single aspect,  love the eyes and mouth.

I hope they release the carnotaurus soon, which looks to be a big model.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Brolyss4

Well, there is no doubt this seller is a THIEF, beware with this SCAM on ebay folks. $20 USD with free shipping for the PNSO spinosaurus, $18 usd for yangchuanosaurus and chungkingosaurus pack with free shipping, even a bootleg isn't that cheap.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352669774376

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352669735801

Check seller's low sales, 25 in a short period of time, cheap items only, private buyers (from fake accounts in china to build positive feedback). Do not buy this low price items or you will lose your money.

Or you can give it a chance and tell us how it went to you with this bargain items

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Brolyss4 on May 23, 2019, 07:01:13 AM
Well, there is no doubt this seller is a THIEF, beware with this SCAM on ebay folks. $20 USD with free shipping for the PNSO spinosaurus, $18 usd for yangchuanosaurus and chungkingosaurus pack with free shipping, even a bootleg isn't that cheap.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352669774376

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352669735801

Check seller's low sales, 25 in a short period of time, cheap items only, private buyers (from fake accounts in china to build positive feedback). Do not buy this low price items or you will lose your money.

Or you can give it a chance and tell us how it went to you with this bargain items

I am going to delete the links that I posted seeing that it is a scam on eBay and I thought in good faith that they were serious people. Nobody gives anything.

Ceratosaurus

Some size comparisons for the new PNSO Stegosaurus

Papo Stegosaurus

New PNSO Chungkingosaurus

New PNSO Yangchuanosaurus
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Shonisaurus

Nice comparisons As the PNSO stegosaurus is not a large figure it is rather small. Thanks for the photographs Ceratosaurus.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 20, 2019, 03:05:04 PM
I just got the giganotosaurus "Lucio" from Amazon and I can say that it has serious stability problems with the base. Without the base it can be kept for an acceptable time standing up but with the base it falls over and over again from my bedside table. On the other hand, this giganotosaurus is beautiful but not perfect. Its closed jaw gives it an aspect that does not convince me, on the other hand, the articulated jaw is very weak. Honestly the size can not be said to be exceptional as its counterpart Vitae and I honestly expected something better from this figure.

I would lie on my part if I said something different from the one mentioned and you know that I say it considering the respect for the company and the sculptor and the members of the forum, its base is not as spectacular as that of the PNSO spinosaurus. Honestly I like more the PNSO spinosaurus and even the tyrannosaurus of the same brand (old and new version of paint) than this giganotosaurus.

How much and when for Lucas? I will provide a Foster home for any PNSO Giganotosaurus that are neglected. Please don't hesitate to make a call to ensure the safety of Lucas.

Fembrogon

My AliExpress order(s) arrived this week; the boxes were slightly battered, but the models themselves are great.

Megalodon's box was simpler than I realized: just a slip over a basic (but sturdy) cardboard box. The stand is a bit underwhelming, since it's not shaped to the figure very well, meaning that one must be careful balancing it. The figure itself, however, is very cool - bigger and nastier-looking than the average great white. The white scars on the sides are a little too obvious, but overall the detail is terrific.

Now Mamenchisaurus came in a very nice box; it really looks and feels like a high-end museum collectible. I didn't read the book closely, although from a glance the "story" inside is more dramatic than scientific. The base looks really nice, but once again it doesn't quite fit the main model right, so I don't foresee it actually improving balance at all. The sauropod itself, however, is gorgeous! It's a little slim, but not too shrinkwrapped, and it is incredibly finely detailed, both in the sculpt and the paint. It's a splendid addition to my collection.

Dinosaur collecting has come a long way!

suspsy

Please do submit a review of Patton; it's one of the few PNSO vinyls still in need of one!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

I have the mamenchisaurus and the PNSO megalodon but I never thought it was so long the mamenchisaurus is longer than the megalodon. However, the vinyl megalodon has the appearance of being a more voluminous figure.

Speaking of the megalodon Patton is perhaps the best megalodon made by a collector's factory in a more malleable material.

The Prehistoric Traveler

Some news for all of you.

I messaged PNSO a few days ago to ask about a lipped Wilson (I'm not into lipless tyrannosaurs anymore. I'm convinced they had lips). They told me they were preparing a new T. Rex but the person responding to me didn't know if it would be lipped or not. I further asked if this would be another Wilson or something new. The reply: ''A totally new one to show the newest research results.'' 

Shonisaurus

avatar_The Prehistoric Traveler @Dinoguy Thanks for the info. That news is encouraging, PNSO is making carnivorous theropods without lips that gives a more realistic image of those unique dinosaurs whose ancient paleoartistic representations gave an image of terrible animals. I celebrate that PNSO is dismonting the dinosaurs among other brands and removing the "black legend" about those theropods that would be even as beautiful as the animals that (for now) share life with us on earth.

Takama

Quote from: Dinoguy on May 24, 2019, 12:16:40 PM

I messaged PNSO a few days ago to ask about a lipped Wilson (I'm not into lipless tyrannosaurs anymore. I'm convinced they had lips). They told me they were preparing a new T. Rex but the person responding to me didn't know if it would be lipped or not. I further asked if this would be another Wilson or something new. The reply: ''A totally new one to show the newest research results.''

Maybe its a part of the smller model line With the Ankylosaurus and Stegosaurus?

IDK Just guessing :))

suspsy

Quote from: Dinoguy on May 24, 2019, 12:16:40 PM

Kickass! I look forward to seeing it!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I love the Chungkingosaurus and Yangchaunosaurus. I hope they do more lesser known Chinese dinosaurs instead of the same popular ones.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Syndicate Bias

Im pretty sure the new T Rex will be feathered considering recent collaborations Zhao has done in NY

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: