News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The country game!

Started by PaleoMatt, April 01, 2016, 05:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoMatt

I updated the first post.

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Crackington

It looks like most of my countries visited are already on the list, but I can add Israel. Also does being in transit in an airport count? I can add Serbia if so!

Joey

Uh...Russia?
Привет!!! :) ;)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I was in Portugal in 1985 on an End of Course trip to finish what is now primary studies and I visited Oporto, Fátima and Lisbon.

Newt

I'm envious of ya'll's travels. I've only left the USA once, for a short trip to Japan. I have been to 24 of the 50 states, though, and will hopefully add a couple more this year.

Bowhead Whale

Oh! Gosh! Left the canadian province of Quebec only once to go to Michigan, in the USA. It was with my parents in 1983, as they wanted to see again the place where they spent a time during their youth.

Halichoeres

Not international, but here's a map of where I've been in the US:
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bmathison1972

Here are the few countries I have been to. I think Angola is new for the game?

USA
Canada
Mexico
Czech Rep.
Slovakia
Austria
Brazil
Portugal
Angola

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.