You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric Memorabilia Archive: Papo

Started by E.D.G.E. (PainterRex), April 06, 2016, 05:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

I have brought this site up before; however, I wish to bring to your attention something I wish to implement into this website. I would like to have a rating system for each figure/model/etc. as to how accurate the model is, and since accuracy is definitely a grey line, I shall divide the system up into stars. The maximum amount of stars a figure can receive for accurate-ness is 9. Each figure will be judged out of 9 stars, and halves count so if something really does not meet the requirement but also does, it would have, for example, 7.5 stars. This will be shown with a line of stars (probably yellow/gold) on each figure's page. I will hold votes on here for each figure made by each company, by the company. To start us off, I will select Papo.

P.S. It does not matter if this has been tread on before, I would like to poll everyone to gauge an appropriate amount of accuracy per model in a new setting (right here, right now)

Papo: (Please copy/paste this list in your comment with the rating you give it, then I will attribute the average on the site)

Tyrannosaurus (All colors):
Running Rex (All Colors):
Velociraptor (All Colors):
Feathered Velociraptor:
Brachiosaurus:
Allosaurus:
Spinosaurus:
Apatosaurus:
Ankylosaurus:
Archaeopteryx:
Baryonyx:
Carnotaurus:
Dilophosaurus:
Oviraptor:
Pachycephalosaurus:
Pachyrhinosaurus:
Parasaurolophus:
Stegosaurus:
Styracosaurus:
Kaprosuchus:
Pteranodon:
Tupuxara:
Mosasaurus:
Plesiosaurus:
​Dimetrodon:
Woolly Mammoth:
Cavemen:
​Smilodon:

Thank you for your help; this will help me get my site together faster!
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Flaffy

Tyrannosaurus (All colors): 4
Running Rex (All Colors): 4
Velociraptor (All Colors): 3
Feathered Velociraptor: 8
Brachiosaurus: 5
Allosaurus: 7
Spinosaurus: 4
Apatosaurus: 7.5
Ankylosaurus: 4
Archaeopteryx: 7
Baryonyx: 7.5
Carnotaurus: 6.5
Dilophosaurus: 7
Oviraptor: 3
Pachycephalosaurus: 6
Pachyrhinosaurus:5.5
Parasaurolophus: 5
Stegosaurus: 7.5
Styracosaurus: 7
Kaprosuchus: 8.5
Pteranodon: 3
Tupuxara: 7
Mosasaurus (*tylosaurus): 3
Plesiosaurus: 4
​Dimetrodon: 6
Woolly Mammoth: 7
Cavemen: 8
​Smilodon: 7.5

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.