News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

JW Mosasaurus resin kit

Started by Tumtist, April 11, 2016, 09:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumtist

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 15, 2016, 06:49:26 AM
Quote from: Tumtist on April 15, 2016, 05:42:11 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 15, 2016, 02:23:58 AM
Quote from: yankeetrex on April 14, 2016, 08:27:59 PM
Just placed a preorder on this, can't wait for it to arrive, 12.5 inches is pretty big....

heh didn't know you could pre-order..have to look into that!

Actually I'm still didn't plan to open a pre-order until the mold is done,but if you want to make sure that you will got one you can tell me and you'll be in a pre-order list,as I plan to make it a limit order I'll run a number on every piece ^_^

Awesome bud, yeah put me down for one.  My name's Chris Kastner , been bugging you on facebook too..lol  My email is [email protected] if you need to reach me there for any details.

Gotcha I'll put you on the list,Now that I'm thinking About it you use a same Allosaurus display in the same viewpoint......how come I'm miss that LOL

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Tumtist on April 16, 2016, 01:53:15 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 15, 2016, 06:49:26 AM
Quote from: Tumtist on April 15, 2016, 05:42:11 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 15, 2016, 02:23:58 AM
Quote from: yankeetrex on April 14, 2016, 08:27:59 PM
Just placed a preorder on this, can't wait for it to arrive, 12.5 inches is pretty big....

heh didn't know you could pre-order..have to look into that!

Actually I'm still didn't plan to open a pre-order until the mold is done,but if you want to make sure that you will got one you can tell me and you'll be in a pre-order list,as I plan to make it a limit order I'll run a number on every piece ^_^

Awesome bud, yeah put me down for one.  My name's Chris Kastner , been bugging you on facebook too..lol  My email is [email protected] if you need to reach me there for any details.

Gotcha I'll put you on the list,Now that I'm thinking About it you use a same Allosaurus display in the same viewpoint......how come I'm miss that LOL

It's his best side! lol    Actually it is, with the fence up it's hard to photograph the other side from any distance.. most seem to like this angle to too...well..most do :

yankeetrex

Pre-order is open for this! Just paid, he said the first 100 orders get a special add on(Shark anyone? He already hinted at it,haha). Can't wait to receive it, total cost including shipping is $140 USD, including the blue clear resin base. I doubt any of the companies producing JP/JW items would hit that price point for this nice of an original sculpt. I hope he doesn't mind I've become an unofficial hype man for the sculpture,to my knowledge there is nothing in the cards from Chronicle, and if there was it would probably cost the same as 5 of these.

Tumtist

Quote from: yankeetrex on May 10, 2016, 03:44:04 PM
Pre-order is open for this! Just paid, he said the first 100 orders get a special add on(Shark anyone? He already hinted at it,haha). Can't wait to receive it, total cost including shipping is $140 USD, including the blue clear resin base. I doubt any of the companies producing JP/JW items would hit that price point for this nice of an original sculpt. I hope he doesn't mind I've become an unofficial hype man for the sculpture,to my knowledge there is nothing in the cards from Chronicle, and if there was it would probably cost the same as 5 of these.

Thanks you for updated for me!!

Now my work is finished and I'll start to make a dinosaur resin-kit line,so I'll move to Dinosaur kits forum
And this is a finished painted of my (JW) mosasaurus if you want to see more please visit  https://www.facebook.com/9Modelism/
and this link is an album post https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1625777861078776.1073741834.1556161668040396&type=3
Thanks you!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

where do i send the paypal payment bud?

Arul

Wow the colored version is revealed, stunning...this statue is now very trending in my country, some of my friend in indonesia are planning to order :)

Tumtist

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 16, 2016, 03:36:20 AM
where do i send the paypal payment bud?

Hi,if you want me to send you an invoice please send me your paypal address via inbox in facebook, [email protected] is my paypal mail ^_^
Thanks you!!

Quote from: Arul on May 16, 2016, 06:36:33 AM
Wow the colored version is revealed, stunning...this statue is now very trending in my country, some of my friend in indonesia are planning to order :)

Thanks you Arul!! I'm really glad that you guy like it ^_^

Blade-of-the-Moon