News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted-Carnegie Deinonychus

Started by Pachyallosaurus, May 07, 2016, 03:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyallosaurus

If you have any duplicates, could you sell or trade them for me?

Thanks

Pachyallosaurus

Thanks, Bucklander! I just wish I could find one that isn't so expensive.  :-\
Do you know if anyone on the DTF has one that they could sell or trade off?

Bucklander

I think the first of these is actually pretty cheap ATM. There's a good chance no one else will bid on it. If that's the case, it'll end up costing (including shipping) roughly half what I paid for mine. They often turn up in lots, which can be awesome if you need several of the figures therein. Perhaps someone on the forum will have one they'll be willing to trade or sell for less, but it's been out of production for quite a few years now, so if you want to get one in a hurry, you probably will have to pay close to these ebay amounts. Of course, if you're patient, you may in time score a real bargain. Many's the time I've paid top dollar for a rare figure, only to see it turn up later for half the price. It all comes down to how desperately you want it NOW (and whether you have the ability to earn or save the $$$ you need). Good luck.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.