News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted-Carnegie Deltadromeus

Started by Pachyallosaurus, May 18, 2016, 01:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyallosaurus

I wish I could find this figure for cheap.  :(

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

PaleoMatt

Quote from: Megalosaurus on May 18, 2016, 07:02:26 PM
Where do you live?

That sounded really weird lol. I got mine of Ebay in December 2015. It took a while to find one in good quality, maybe something will pop up in our Ebay thread? Currently there are 2 on eBay for around £15 from the USA, I'm in the UK so depending on your home country it may be different.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: PaleoMatt on May 18, 2016, 08:48:44 PM
Quote from: Megalosaurus on May 18, 2016, 07:02:26 PM
Where do you live?

That sounded really weird lol. I got mine of Ebay in December 2015. It took a while to find one in good quality, maybe something will pop up in our Ebay thread? Currently there are 2 on eBay for around £15 from the USA, I'm in the UK so depending on your home country it may be different.

lol

English is not my natural language, so I didn't notice. But as you guessed, I was asking about this member's home country.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Pachyallosaurus

+Megalosaurus

I live in Massachusetts, USA

Archinto

Dang i already sold both the ones I had. If i find another at some point ill see if you still need one.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

RobinGoodfellow

Yesterday I bought one on Ebay for 9.99 USD.
A good price for a long-time-retired figure.
Probably you could find one cheaper but it's difficult...

( p.s  I'd like finding rare figures for cheap too but it's not so easy...  ;)  )

EmperorDinobot

That's mine. Send me a PM and get 10% off and non global shipping program direct shipping discounts.

hiplobonoxa

where do you live in massachusetts? (i'm in brookline.)