News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Dinotoyblog channel videos

Started by DinoToyForum, May 19, 2016, 11:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizerd

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 04, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
Quote from: Ravonium on September 04, 2018, 04:50:07 PM
I see you have attempted yet another DTB song. Admittedly, "Three horns on a face, chasing after T. rex" is a good lyric, but apart from that, I can see why you gave up halfway through ;)

The original is a terrible song in the first place. Plus, I can't sing.
Wait that was you singing??? It was ummm.....  please keep singing  :D
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Ravonium

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 04, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
The original is a terrible song in the first place. Plus, I can't sing.

I have to agree wholeheartedly with the first statement, but to be fair, your singing voice is much better than mine  :P

DinoToyForum

IrritatorRaji

Ahah, apologies for the sellotape-overload, I always tend to bomb-proof my packages! I'm really happy that figures weren't broken though. Thanks again for putting these up on the YT channel :D

Libraraptor

It was such a pleasure watching this video,  I like you're happy about the 'Nothosaur' from Kinder surprise egg by Ferrero. Believe it or not,  this one is being described as BARYONYX (!) in the leaflet...

DinoToyForum

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on September 15, 2018, 10:40:53 AM
Ahah, apologies for the sellotape-overload, I always tend to bomb-proof my packages! I'm really happy that figures weren't broken though. Thanks again for putting these up on the YT channel :D

No worries, better safe than sorry! :)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 15, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
It was such a pleasure watching this video,  I like you're happy about the 'Nothosaur' from Kinder surprise egg by Ferrero. Believe it or not,  this one is being described as BARYONYX (!) in the leaflet...

Glad you enjoyed it. Ah, so it is a Kinder surprise toy! Baryonyx!? Well, it is eating a fish.

DinoToyForum

It's not quite my birthday yet, but I got this early.
https://youtu.be/KIjaMqF1Wqg

DinoToyForum

Top 10 Brontosaurus and Apatosaurus toys. Nothing clever this time, just a simple top 10.  :)
https://youtu.be/fM0U652aDNE

Libraraptor

You forgot the L in Schleich.
Scheich is German for sheik. lol

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 20, 2018, 10:14:33 PM
You forgot the L in Schleich.
Scheich is German for sheik. lol

Ha! oops. Too late now, the typo will remain there, forevermore, as a reminder for me not to publish videos when I am tired.  :)) :-[

DinoToyForum

Libraraptor

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 02, 2019, 05:09:17 PM
Thanks to avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor for sending me something to unbox!
https://youtu.be/j9l0JdiC0To

It was a pleasure!  I had to laugh when I witnessed your surprise about its size :D

DinoToyForum

;D I think because the Carnegie one is so huge, I was taken aback by the mini Moses.

DinoToyForum

Unboxing and inspecting some 2019 Recur dinosaur figures:
https://youtu.be/amRLcsfp9v4

Shonisaurus

Mr. Administrator,  avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum where can I get those six figures from Recur? I do not find them on Aliexpress, Amazon or eBay. Could you please provide links to purchase these figures please? If you could provide some links to buy these eight figures I would appreciate it.

My opinion of the figures is as follows,

The dunkleosteus is a pretty good figure but not as detailed as one expected.

The ophthalmosaurus of Recur is perhaps the best figure of extinct prehistoric animals along with the basilosaurus of the same brand. Two great figures of exceptional quality but yes, perhaps the too ornamented painting was too much.

The Recur mosasaurus is a beautiful figure but the violet color takes away grace.

Recur's long neck plesiosaurus is by far the weak figure in the group, it does not convince me.

Recur's carnotaurus is the best figure in the well-detailed and finished theropod dinosaur group.

The giganotosaurus of Recur is a beautiful figure that although it is behind in quality in terms of carnotaurus is good modeling.

The weakest figure of Recur's theropod is undoubtedly the feathered tyrannosaurus is a little finished figure from my point of view.

In short, my favorite figures are carnotaurus, dunkleosteus and, in the second place, basilosaurus and ophthalmosaurus.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 07, 2019, 03:45:07 PM
Mr. Administrator,  avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum where can I get those six figures from Recur? I do not find them on Aliexpress, Amazon or eBay. Could you please provide links to purchase these figures please? If you could provide some links to buy these eight figures I would appreciate it.

My opinion of the figures is as follows,

The dunkleosteus is a pretty good figure but not as detailed as one expected.

The ophthalmosaurus of Recur is perhaps the best figure of extinct prehistoric animals along with the basilosaurus of the same brand. Two great figures of exceptional quality but yes, perhaps the too ornamented painting was too much.

The Recur mosasaurus is a beautiful figure but the violet color takes away grace.

Recur's long neck plesiosaurus is by far the weak figure in the group, it does not convince me.

Recur's carnotaurus is the best figure in the well-detailed and finished theropod dinosaur group.

The giganotosaurus of Recur is a beautiful figure that although it is behind in quality in terms of carnotaurus is good modeling.

The weakest figure of Recur's theropod is undoubtedly the feathered tyrannosaurus is a little finished figure from my point of view.

In short, my favorite figures are carnotaurus, dunkleosteus and, in the second place, basilosaurus and ophthalmosaurus.

Maybe avatar_Recur @Recur can help directly. I will add links to the video description once I know. :)

Shonisaurus

Thanks for all the help sir administrator dinotoyforum. I have already contacted this link with them, I hope they answer me. I am interested in those figures of prehistoric animals and those three dinosaurs.

If you add links then it would also be of interest to all those who are interested in the figures of Recur.  :)

PhilSauria

Great video and good to see a (relatively) new company continuing to improve it's product. I bought several of the figures from Recur's initial releases but was unable to find anywhere to get hold of the next batch of figures, hopefully they will improve their distribution as well as their product for these as there are several in there I'd like to have.

So the populations of Carnotaurus, Opthalmosaurus and Giganotosaurus continue to swell from the paleo figure manufacturers, and the Mosasaurus seems to be flavour of the month at the moment with figures from Mattel, Sega, Favorite and PNSO out there and now Recur joins the party! So not only Spinosaurus seeing a lot of versions lately, how long before Recur tackles that one?

DinoToyForum

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: