News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Dinotoyblog channel videos

Started by DinoToyForum, May 19, 2016, 11:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

EmperorDinobot

I was watching this seconds ago on my subscriptions. Where can I get a copy?

Shonisaurus

A very nice book in my case I am going to recommend it to my authorities of my Library so that they can take it, it will delight children and those of us who are no longer children as is my case. My congratulations on your work.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on May 03, 2021, 06:51:36 PM
I was watching this seconds ago on my subscriptions. Where can I get a copy?

Thanks for your interest, I've listed store links here: https://plesiosauria.com/the-plesiosaurs-neck-book-pre-order/
If you're in the US then Amazon.com and Book Depository are your best option.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 03, 2021, 08:32:16 PM
A very nice book in my case I am going to recommend it to my authorities of my Library so that they can take it, it will delight children and those of us who are no longer children as is my case. My congratulations on your work.

Thanks! I'd love for copies of The Plesiosaur's Neck to end up in libraries around the world.

DinoToyForum

Now that I've transferred the DinoToyBlog Channel from YouTube to PeerTube (and I'm embedding the videos on the DinoToyBlog directly), I'll use this thread to share the new (and reposted) videos as I go.

I'm making minor tweaks to the reposted videos a I move them.

Added today:
https://dinotoyblog.com/video/the-birthday-liopleurodon/

Halichoeres

I'd forgotten about the Lanard battle Liopleurodon! That was fun to see again.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.