News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosauria (Espéraza - France)

Started by anchry6, May 30, 2012, 12:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchry6

If someone was to Dinosauria (the dinosaur museum in Espéraza ie in France) could give me some explanations such as:
is beautiful?
is big?
recommend it for adults?
that makes the games sold in souvenir shops?
and so on ...
Thanks for answers

:D

anchry6

DinoToyForum

anchry6

mnemosaurus

I am not for 100% sure, but I think I have visited this place as a child during a vacation with my parents. I liked it a lot back then. But seeing the pictures on the websites, I think it surely would be nice to visit such a museum when you are in the neighborhoud anyways.

I hope someone else has more info for you!

anchry6

Thanks for your response.
If the place is nice to post the photos.
However, if someone has other information let me know.
Thank you.

:D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.