You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW Papo Velociraptor 3rd Party 3D printed Accessories by Mutant Design

Started by MutantDesign, June 04, 2016, 02:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MutantDesign

Hi Guys,

Chris here from Mutant Design to reveal to you our new 3D printed accessories designed for the Papo Dinosaur toy range which I have personally always been a fan of and have my own collection. Mutant Design is a small Australian company aimed at designing and creating a wide range of innovative 3D models which are available for download. We have recently written an article for a 3D marketplace called Pinshape showing our process of creation of these accessories and would love to share this with you now.

https://pinshape.com/blog/use-3d-scanning-to-improve-3d-designs/

If you own any of the Papo Dinosaur toy range (especially the Velociraptor) then you might also be interested in out first Papo inspired battle armour design with accompanying weapons.

https://pinshape.com/items/22313-3d-printed-papo-raptor-battle-armour

If you would like to contact us please don't hesitate as we would love to hear feedback from the Dinosaur toy community to better understand what you guys want to see become a reality. We are in discussions about continuing down the Papo Dinosaur path pending support from the community.

Thanks for your time,
Chris

MutantDesigns
www.mutantdesign.com.au

Megalosaurus

Amazing. This brings Dinoraiders to my mind. I'd love to see what are you going to do with the Allosaurus.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Dilopho

You are doing truly amazing work here!

I'd definately buy that!...if I had the Velociraptor  :o

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.