News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vintage dimetrodon figures

Started by UK, June 01, 2012, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

A collection of Dimetrodon figures...

My personal favourite being the two Timpo figures.

[attachment msg=10744][/attachment]

Crackington

Nice figures, I like the vintage Timpos too, having a T-Rex.

I also notice that you have the Invicta and Inpro Dimetro, polar opposites in terms of scientific accuracy, but great figues nonetheless.

Himmapaan

Quote from: Crackington on June 02, 2012, 11:54:32 AM
I also notice that you have the Invicta and Inpro Dimetro, polar opposites in terms of scientific accuracy, but great figues nonetheless.

Speaking of which, I happen to have those very two photographed together.

They were given me by Crackington and Dr. Adam. :D

Crackington

Great photo, Niroot, looks like they're sharing a joke, "Did you hear the one about the Chinasaur?"...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.