News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

vote for Wild Safari plant eating dinosaurs for 2017

Started by profnik, July 05, 2016, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vote for Wild Safari plant eating dinosaurs for 2017

Diplodocus
1 (50%)
Styrcosaurus
0 (0%)
Therizinosaurus
0 (0%)
Parasaurolophus
0 (0%)
Pachycephalosaurus
0 (0%)
Hadrosaurus
1 (50%)
Deinocheirus
0 (0%)
Saurolophus
0 (0%)
Corythosaurus
0 (0%)
Kosmoceratops
0 (0%)
Protoceratops
0 (0%)
Dreadnoughtus
0 (0%)
Ankylosaurus
0 (0%)
Titanosaur
0 (0%)
Argentinosaurus
0 (0%)
Euoplocephalus
0 (0%)
Chasmosaurus
0 (0%)
Regaliceratops
0 (0%)
Maiasaura
0 (0%)
plateosaurus
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

profnik

Jose S.M.

Toasaurus

Irritation

Shonisaurus

I can not vote until I activate the voting I can not access.

For my part the dinosaur I would like the saurolophus except the tyco and some other company unfortunately does not exist in the toy market figures relating to that figure. I would like Wild Safari to do one in the future.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.