You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Original Papo Velociraptor and T-Rex from 2005 question

Started by dinosaurdungeon, August 12, 2016, 08:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

Can anyone tell me what the original Papo Velociraptor and T-Rex from 2005 are worth now?

Rain

The T rex should be around 40USD.(Other forum members and completed ebay listings can attest to this) I'm not too sure about the raptor but it's probably over 100.

Roselaar

Quote from: Rain on August 12, 2016, 08:10:57 PM
I'm not too sure about the raptor but it's probably over 100.

Really, that much? That seems excessively high.

But with three of those in my collection I would hardly complain if it were true. :)

Rain

Quote from: Roselaar on August 12, 2016, 11:02:44 PM
Quote from: Rain on August 12, 2016, 08:10:57 PM
I'm not too sure about the raptor but it's probably over 100.

Really, that much? That seems excessively high.

But with three of those in my collection I would hardly complain if it were true. :)

I'm going off an eBay listing that fellow forum members posted a while back. Here's another completed one which also went for over 100
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Papo-Brown-Velociraptor-2005-RARE-RETIRED-Dinosaur-New-with-tags-Jurassic-park-/282111980490?hash=item41af2f33ca:g:x6AAAOSwNKRXjCCZ

But then again, there's this as well
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Papo-Velociraptor-Dinosaur-Figure-New-/122041073952?hash=item1c6a370120:g:~rAAAOSwGXtXgX5f

Saurox

A stupid amount. I'm only glad I've got the ones I have without getting ripped off.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I don't know if this would affect their value, but I saw the new green-ish Papo raptor at a shop today and I almost couldn't tell the difference from the brown ones. Not saying that they will lose value because of this but I think they could.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Saurox

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on August 13, 2016, 10:33:29 PM
I don't know if this would affect their value, but I saw the new green-ish Papo raptor at a shop today and I almost couldn't tell the difference from the brown ones. Not saying that they will lose value because of this but I think they could.

I kind of wish Papo would just re release some of them. The brown t rex running would making them a butt load as well as under cutting any ott profiteers.

tanystropheus

Saurox

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.