You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's Collection Version 1: 2012-2017

Started by Roselaar, June 07, 2012, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Whats the big dino on the right side, it looks like a bigger verion of jobaria from collecta. Can u say the company name i never saw this before.
[/quote]
That my friend, is the infamous majestic Battat diplodocus, with it's breath-taking sculpt and rarity, he reaches steep prices and is most collector's holy grail. Since the Battat Terra line's release, I've been seeing more and more Battat Diplodocus for sale, with enough patience and money you might just secure yourself one of these fabulous figures. Battat Terra line also revealed a repainted diplodocus, but since Dan LoRusso's :'( passing we don't know if Battat Terra will still release the diplodocus... Hopefully we'll get it on shelves.

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on July 03, 2016, 03:41:17 PM

Whats the big dino on the right side, it looks like a bigger verion of jobaria from collecta. Can u say the company name i never saw this before.
That my friend, is the infamous majestic Battat diplodocus, with it's breath-taking sculpt and rarity, he reaches steep prices and is most collector's holy grail. Since the Battat Terra line's release, I've been seeing more and more Battat Diplodocus for sale, with enough patience and money you might just secure yourself one of these fabulous figures. Battat Terra line also revealed a repainted diplodocus, but since Dan LoRusso's :'( passing we don't know if Battat Terra will still release the diplodocus... Hopefully we'll get it on shelves.
[/quote]
Kay tx. Maybe we see it in the new repaint line?

Roselaar

What Flaffy said. I got lucky and got my Dippy and all the other figures in that pic for a mere 80 dollars. Not likely to happen again. I'd settle for the repaint though, if that indeed still happens...

Roselaar

It's been a while, but here's some more updates from earlier this year:

Rebor Ceratosaurus and T-Rex. They may be the stuff of 'Awesome bro!', but I love them.

Same goes for these. Best. Acrocanthosaurus. Ever.

Also a lovely pair. The little lizard is a neat detail. Or prey.

Papo Baryonyx actually fits right in with the Rebors. Would love to see a rebor Baryonyx though.

Plus some Collectas and Safarisaurs. Safari has deterioated in quality compared to last year. Hopefully tyey won't continue that trend. Collecta is getting better every year.

Megalosaurus

Nice Rebor's, Papo's and CollectA's.
I agree about Safari. I don't really like their latests releases.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

docronnie

Awesome new additions, Roselaar! Congrats!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

tanystropheus

Quote from: Megalosaurus on August 22, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

I like the Iguanodon , although I have a feeling the Papo version will be superior. I picked it up recently and looks pretty good in person. The other models seem okay. I think the models would look more finessed if the paint was painstakingly applied. Also, the teeth are too close together, blunted and look as if the prehistorics were using Crest's whitening strips.

Overall, Roselaar has very good taste in dinosaur selection.

Roselaar

Quote from: tanystropheus on September 11, 2016, 02:09:18 AM
Quote from: Megalosaurus on August 22, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

I like the Iguanodon , although I have a feeling the Papo version will be superior. I picked it up recently and looks pretty good in person. The other models seem okay. I think the models would look more finessed if the paint was painstakingly applied. Also, the teeth are too close together, blunted and look as if the prehistorics were using Crest's whitening strips.

Overall, Roselaar has very good taste in dinosaur selection.

A very broad taste, mostly. ;) I collect all sorts of lines. Hence the lack of space.  ::)

I'm not super fond of the Safari Iguanodon. It's probably the paint job, as the sculpt is okay. But then, there's really very few truly good Iguanodon sculpts around. Most of them are passable at best. I hope Papo will come up with something better.

Libraraptor

I still like your broad taste which equals mine in many ways. It´s true what you write about the Iguanodons. I do have a "Naturecraft" figure, do you know that one?

Roselaar

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 11, 2016, 09:05:09 PM
I still like your broad taste which equals mine in many ways. It´s true what you write about the Iguanodons. I do have a "Naturecraft" figure, do you know that one?

I don't actually, I'll look it up in your thread.  :)

LophoLeeVT

would some body tell me whetyer heracules is made out of the same material as the raptor triplets???
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Roselaar

Quote from: raptor64870 on November 29, 2016, 04:18:59 AM
would some body tell me whetyer heracules is made out of the same material as the raptor triplets???

I don't have the Triplets so I wouldn't be able to tell you. I think they are though, so far all my Reborsaurs feel like they're made of the same stuff.

Killekor

Quote from: Roselaar on November 29, 2016, 09:08:03 PM
Quote from: raptor64870 on November 29, 2016, 04:18:59 AM

I don't have the Triplets so I wouldn't be able to tell you. I think they are though, so far all my Reborsaurs feel like they're made of the same stuff.

They are made of polystone.

Predasaurskillekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Roselaar

Some acquisitions from earleir this year:

Banjo. Great figure to open a new line with! I hope the figures that follow will prove equally enticing. :)

My King's Day 2016 haul. Some great surprises and lots of other lovely figures.

Probably my best find of this year, all of the Carnage Resaurus figures MIB, some of them even the original releases. Too bad the second series mentioned on the boxes never materialized...

Far less impressive but still fun figures, my first GeoWorlds.

The Paprosuchus however sure desveres the moniker 'impressive'! Undoubtedly one of Papo's most daring figures to date.

And here's a few old Bullylands I happend upon in a store. Some of these can be found in my Sales & Trades Thread.

BrontoScorpio

WOW, very very impressing.
How the hell did you get a hold of all 8 Carnage Resaurus together ?
what is this brand of some of the items which are not "Carnage" ?

Roselaar

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on December 30, 2016, 06:59:21 PM
WOW, very very impressing.
How the hell did you get a hold of all 8 Carnage Resaurus together ?
what is this brand of some of the items which are not "Carnage" ?

Found them from a seller who sold all 8 of them as a set. Thankfully!

The one that don't scream 'Carnage' are specified in more modest lettering as 'Carnage Toyway'.

teddybier

Nice 😊 I like the 'Banjo' figure, which series/manufacturer is it from?

jooooo

Nice additions! I used to have the Giganotosaurus and Tyrannosaurus form Carnage Resaurus, but they broke over time and my parents threw them away.

Flaffy

Quote from: teddybier on December 30, 2016, 11:06:41 PM
AAoD

Roselaar

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on December 31, 2016, 03:01:07 AM
Quote from: teddybier on December 30, 2016, 11:06:41 PM
AAoD

Indeed. The 'Australian Age of Dinosaurs', a new Aussie based museum line. Currently their only figure to date, though a Diamantinasaurus is scheduled soon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: