News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hesperosuchus sculpture for sale on Ebay

Started by Archinto, October 11, 2016, 10:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archinto

Hey there everyone! I just recently finished another sculpture, and posted it for sale on ebay! I offer good deals to fellow DTF members, so if you want it, make me an offer and Ill give a good deal for this one of a kind piece of art! :)

Hesperosuchus Agilis by Archinto, on Flickr

Heres the auction link ---> Hesperosuchus Agilis Auction Link Clicky HERE
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

BlueKrono

Again, looks fantastic now that it's finished! I would definitely make you an offer on it if it were one of the species/ groups I collect. Instead I'll let someone else snap up this gem. Good luck!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Archinto

Aaaaand it just sold..... Wow. People love my stuff! Yaay! I need to make more! :3

I guess this can be closed seeing as its no longer available
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Archinto

I dont think so. The fella is the same guy that bought my diadectes.

Megalosaurus

Have you considered cast your sculps and sell the casts at lower costs?
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Archinto

I may eventually start casting figures. Id love to be able to distribute kits of my creations. I think my local hobby shop might offer professional casting services, as they do custom 3d print and casting of smaller hobby parts. Might he able to make them a deal by letting them cast and sell some of my kits in trade for the mold or part of the cost. My biggest fear is going through all the effort to make the mold, and destroying the original or ruin the mold because I did something wrong. Its a big step for me to jump into casting. I see other members casting but their models are much smaller than mine :/

BlueKrono

If you can afford the materials, try casting smaller and less detailed models and work your way up.

Archinto

Quote from: Archinto on October 12, 2016, 02:34:00 AM
Aaaaand it just sold..... Wow. People love my stuff! Yaay! I need to make more! :3

I guess this can be closed seeing as its no longer available

Heya, could you guys please close this topic for me? Thanks! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.