News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Battat Dynasty

Started by Bokisaurus, June 08, 2012, 09:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daspletodave

I wouldn't mind seeing every dinosaur on that poster turned into a Terra model.

Dinoguy2

Quote from: Daspletodave on August 30, 2015, 04:36:56 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing every dinosaur on that poster turned into a Terra model.

Same! At least the larger ones like Allosaurus and Camotosaurus.
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Fembrogon

...And the Giganotosaurus. Especially the Giganotosaurus.   ;D

KeU

Anyone has a link to this poster we are talking about?

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

KeU

Oh.... didn't realize that THAT's the poster everyone is referring to.... Doh.

0thebigwytec5

I took that picture of the poster :)

Each time I go to the museum, I keep hoping to find some of the Terra figures there. Its high hopes though I know...

Fembrogon

We probably ought to merge the three Battat threads by now.

Sim

Quote from: Fembrogon on September 21, 2015, 03:34:43 PM
We probably ought to merge the three Battat threads by now.

I think they should be kept separate as they discuss different things.  A thread that seems suitable to be merged is this one: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3770.0 with the 2016 Hopes & Dreams thread.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.