News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

need to get Walking With Beasts Operation Salvage

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, October 25, 2016, 01:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

so like im gonna i have a problem i am not here to help find a toy thats so rare but a computer game that was made to promote the sequel to walking with dinosaurs called walking with beasts and it was called Walking with Beasts Operation Salvage but the game was sadly never released in america like im living in now :( but in europe plus australia and somebody told me i cant order anything outside of america otherwise i might be in serious trouble but i can only order something in america but not outside of america so i need help getting this exclusively foreign game that no american can get

Derek.McManus

Hello there...I have never heard of this game and I live in the UK. However I'm fairly confident that you will encounter no problems trying to get a copy sent to the states if you locate one. Good luck 🍀

Archinto

I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.