News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bings' Collection

Started by Bings, June 11, 2012, 01:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bings

Hi there  :)

Here are pics of some of my stuff :)

sauroid

very cool collection Bings and welcome to DTF.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Metallisuchus

Great collection, I can see you really appreciate detail. Some of that stuff must've cost a fortune.

tyrantqueen

Are those the Horizon vinyl Velociraptor and Rex? Did you paint them yourself? If you did, that is one amazing job :o

Dyscrasia

Bings

Thanks for the comments and thanks for the welcome :)

All 3 Jurassic Park Dinosaurs are the vinyl Horizon kits (No recasts, bought them back in 1993 :) ).
And yes i built and painted them myself :)
The Megalodon and running T-Rex too :)

Now one of my Dioramas. T-Rex vs. Triceratops 1:12. Built and painted by me. This one is for sale, because i lack the space to display it properley what is actually a shame :) PM me if interested.

stoneage

:)  Who made the Great White Shark and how long is it?

Bings

Quote from: stoneage on June 11, 2012, 09:31:46 PM
:)  Who made the Great White Shark and how long is it?

The Megalodon was a kit sculpted and produced by Special FX master John Cherevka. It is around 3 feet long. It was distributed through Squidzkitz around 15 Years ago.
It is OOP for long time. John does not make them anymore as far as i know.
This one is built and painted by me.

ZoPteryx

Awesome collection Bings! :D  That Megalodon is really cool!

Bokisaurus

Wow, that is one impressive and expensive collection you got there! Very nice.

ITewan

I really like the WWD painted T Rex :D
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Bings

Thank you, i really appreciate it! Yes i took the WWD Rex paintsceme as a rough pattern.

Roselaar

Excellent collection of high quality diorama figures! As a JP fan, I can also much appreciate the JP figures.

Bings

Currently building and painting a 1:8 JP Rex kit from Roostercat:

tanystropheus

This is one sophisticated looking set-up; everything is well-oriented/juxtaposed in space :)

Metallisuchus

1:8 - Does that mean that this thing is roughly 5 foot long???

Bings

Exactly :) It is one of those:

Credits to Roostercat

Libraraptor

A proud man with a wonderful figure!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 24, 2012, 11:42:41 AM
A proud man with a wonderful figure!
This guy is Galileo Hernandez AKA Galifero right?

Bings

Quote from: tyrantqueen on July 24, 2012, 12:32:24 PM
This guy is Galileo Hernandez AKA Galifero right?

Of course!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: