News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrannosaurus Rex head (Jurassic Park style).

Started by Jetoar, June 11, 2012, 02:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello. This is my Tyrannosaurus Rex head made by me with cly :).

It has had two moments in its design :D:

Before details:

After details (with other lights) :):

It can open its mouth  ^-^

I donĀ“t paint the sculpture because i want to copy the figure in resin :).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Lady medusa

what kind of clay did you use? it looks so tiny!

Jetoar

Quote from: Lady medusa on June 11, 2012, 05:12:57 PM
what kind of clay did you use? it looks so tiny!

yes it is  :) it is 7 cm of long.

I have used this cly for my figures  ^-^.

it is true easy  to found in stores  :).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Himmapaan

Aw, how lovely! I like the stylisation, almost as if JP and Dinosaur train were combined.  :))

Jetoar

Quote from: Himmapaan on June 11, 2012, 08:00:26 PM
Aw, how lovely! I like the stylisation, almost as if JP and Dinosaur train were combined.  :))

Thanks  ^-^. I think that my Tyrannosaurus have the teeth such as Dinosaur train T-REX  ;D.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.