News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyger Valley dinos

Started by Viergacht, November 22, 2016, 08:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viergacht

I found some neat dino stuff at the mall this past weekend.

First is this little ceramic critter. Sadly it was just for display and not actually sold by the store, although the lady working there did give me a business card for the person who made it. I'm guessing it's supposed to be a Troodon or some other small maniraptor from the sickle claw, although the poor thing's been plucked. Shame, cause it's rather cute.

Then apparently it turns out the mall is infested with raptors - thieving raptors, no less!

It's a neat poster but kind of an  . . . odd . . . way to warn people about pickpockets.

Blade-of-the-Moon

it's a velociraptor, made by an asian company, and originally made from rubber. 

Viergacht

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 23, 2016, 12:37:52 AM
it's a velociraptor, made by an asian company, and originally made from rubber.

Really? How about that. It's quite large, a good 2/3 of a meter. I'd love to see the original if anyone has a pic.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.