News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I'm looking for several out of Safari figures

Started by Shonisaurus, November 28, 2016, 02:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I am interested in the protoceratops with Safari nest, in the oviraptor of Safari model 2005 (also called female oviraptor in the toy slang), and in allosaurus figures of 1988 and 1989.

Anyone who has any of these products and wants to sell them, please contact me. I am interested in all or one of the mentioned figures.

The said I buy it by bank transfer I am a reliable person. Price to be agreed, who wants to sell these figures please contact me

sauroid

do you mean the Carnegie Protoceratops and Allosaurus?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: sauroid on November 28, 2016, 04:29:12 PM
do you mean the Carnegie Protoceratops and Allosaurus?

Yes I mean the Carnegie protoceratops and the Carnegie allosaurus already out of print. I am interested in them.

EmperorDinobot

Oh my, I sold those two about a month ago, but I *may* be getting a Protoceratops nest soon.

*maybe*

Shonisaurus

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on November 29, 2016, 12:25:44 AM
Oh my, I sold those two about a month ago, but I *may* be getting a Protoceratops nest soon.

*maybe*

All in all I am interested in the protoceratops nest and in the two quoted initial versions of the allosaurus.

As for the protoceratops as I say I always buy it whenever it is by bank transfer. I am a reliable person in fact to Jetoar by that procedure I made him such purchase. I am a serious person as I say and honored.
That if the one that wants to sell it has to indicate the IBAN or account number, nation and locality, name of the beneficiary (either entity or determined person) and the price with the costs of sending.

Toasaurus

I have a 1988 allosaurus I u want it pm me if interested

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Dreadnoughtus Schrani on December 02, 2016, 05:18:11 AM
I have a 1988 allosaurus I u want it pm me if interested

I am interested in that figure. Get in touch with me.

My email is [email protected]

Shonisaurus

Thanks to some relatives I got these figures protoceratops with nest and allosaurus 1988 and 1989 Carnegie models I completed my collection. Anyway, I thank all the members of the forum for their interest especially Dinolord in getting me the 2005 Carnegie Safari oviraptor bought by bank transfer. ^-^

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.