News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Consortium - a Forum Game - Voting Time

Started by Soopairik, December 27, 2016, 01:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

Here he is yet again, trying to spread propaganda to people and failing epically. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...And here's someone who once thought Cloud was Ultimate Killer

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on May 05, 2017, 12:05:30 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I kind of figured this would happen though. I am coming for you all! >:D

Oh wait, I was sort of right. ::)

After hours of intensive research I have determined that the Ultimate Killer isn't one person, but an alliance, consisting of DTF and formerly Cloud. This is proven by this post...

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 05, 2017, 02:10:21 PM
Our combined strength was not enough to keep you safe :(

This proves that DTF and Cloud are in some sort of alliance.Since I once thought Cloud alone was Ultimate Killer, It is safe to say that this alliance is the Ultimate Killer that acro-man warned about. O:-) 

To conclude, acro-man and Ravonium strong!, DTF and Cloud weak. 8) >:D

Ravonium

Just a quick message to Soup.

It appears you didn't change the thread title when Round 5 started.

acro-man

That's some real encouragement Ravo!
It made me think that my survival is not pure luck, but the power of justice in human nature of the rest players.

Sadly, my friend, I can't go any further. If they want my head then my head is already theirs.
You know, nothing can be done with 5 votes.
And that's what I've got.

DTF, you are right.
In the end, the battle will be between you and me.
I will either die in glory, or die trying.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Ravonium

I'm in an even worse situation than you. At the moment I've used all my votes on our organised defeat of DTF. If you make it to the final round then you have my backing. I'll probably be eliminated this round or next round.

DinoToyForum

The numbers don't add up! Someone's lying and it isn't me...

Ravonium

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 05, 2017, 07:29:07 PM
The numbers don't add up! Someone's lying and it isn't me...
Are you sure you aren't lying. You've lied to me and Acro plenty of times.

NameDo they lie?
dinotoyforumYes
acro-manNo

DinoToyForum

Neosodon, how many votes do you have left? If my calculations are correct, you have 57...

Neosodon

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 05, 2017, 07:41:47 PM
Neosodon, how many votes do you have left? If my calculations are correct, you have 57...
I've totally lost track. :-[

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Soopairik

If the votes don't add up, blame this specific person who keeps on switching votes... You know who you are. But I'm pretty sure it is 82.

In Round 3, it was actually 131 votes. Accidentally counted Hali's votes despite being eliminated and did not count Raptor's votes. Oops.

131-49=82

29 votes cast, 10 votes lost by Raptor by default, Cloud was eliminated along with his 10 votes dissapearing.

So I was right all along, DTF just left me confused and I kept adding random votes.

Raptor will be kept in unless he tells me he wants to forfeit, and I won't tell who has how many votes so people won't pick on others who have less votes.

@dinotoyforum A deduction of votals doesn't add to your votes. So Cloud is still eliminated.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 05, 2017, 03:46:11 PM
Quote from: acro-man on May 05, 2017, 03:16:39 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 05, 2017, 02:20:32 PM
But 136 -39 = 97  ???

Anyway, I'm putting all my 12 remaining votes onto Acro-man in a blaze of glory - there's no way I can win now anyway...

Impossible.
We don't have that many votes remaining to sum up to 97.
It's almost like saying Neo alone has 60 votes, giving that DTF got 12, Raptor got 10, and Ravo and me together got 15!

However, I am not gonna doubt the game host's calculation.
This leaves only one possibility - DTF, you are trying to conceal the truth that you hold the majority of votes!  C:-)

Well, there were 136 available votes remaining from the round before.
Raptor was deducted 10 and received 5 (=15).
Cloud received 14 votes
Ravonium received 10 votes.
Nobody else received any votes.

15+14+10 = 39.

So, if 136 were available before, shouldn't there be 97 votals left instead of 82.

Also, with 15 votes (5 +10 forfeit), shouldn't Raptor be eliminated instead of cloud? ;)

Yes, I forgot to factor in Cloud's votes lost due to his elimination ::)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Soup on May 05, 2017, 11:26:57 PM

@dinotoyforum A deduction of votals doesn't add to your votes. So Cloud is still eliminated.

Well, it was worth a try. Sorry cloud.  :'(

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 07, 2017, 09:47:29 AM
Quote from: Soup on May 05, 2017, 11:26:57 PM

Well, it was worth a try. Sorry cloud.  :'(
I figured this would happen, that is why I tried to remain silent, but that didn't happen. :'(

Soopairik

ROUND 5 IS OVER
Raptor did not vote again, so he is down to 0 votes.
Out of the five of you, two of you got zero votes. They are Ravonium and Neosodon. The rest of you though...

Raptor got 2 votes only.

Acro and DTF however both reached the double digits.
I'm not going to waste any time here this time, I'm just going to say it.
Acro-man got 13 votes and DTF got 14.

DTF is eliminated for the 2nd time.

Votes remaining - 40
Average votes per person - 10

ROUND 6 BEGINS NOW

acro-man

This is awesome!
It means Neo really has stocked 39 votes alone.
Out of the other three, only I have 1 vote left.

Neo is the KING already!

Please, Neo, show us mercy and put 13 on each of us (an appropriate number) and achieve your triple kill.
Then all souls will rest in peace.
喜欢收集和P图

Ravonium

So the Ravo-Acro alliance really does have that much power in the voting?

Neosodon

Quote from: acro-man on May 10, 2017, 12:18:50 PM
This is awesome!
It means Neo really has stocked 39 votes alone.
Out of the other three, only I have 1 vote left.

Neo is the KING already!

Please, Neo, show us mercy and put 13 on each of us (an appropriate number) and achieve your triple kill.
Then all souls will rest in peace.
Lol, think you can get me to blow all my votes that easily. I will eliminate you 1 at a time in giving you no chance. >:D
Raptor has been stocking up votes so he should be the next target.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

acro-man

Quote from: Neosodon on May 10, 2017, 05:25:07 PM
Lol, think you can get me to blow all my votes that easily. I will eliminate you 1 at a time in giving you no chance. >:D

what r u talking about... Raptor is out!
喜欢收集和P图

Neosodon

Quote from: acro-man on May 10, 2017, 05:38:59 PM
Quote from: Neosodon on May 10, 2017, 05:25:07 PM

what r u talking about... Raptor is out!
Oh, I thought he was not voting to save his votes for the last round. So really he is not voting because he doesn't have any left?

DinoToyForum

Good luck to all those still in :D Good teamwork ;)

Soopairik

Raptor is not out of the game. He is part of the final four along with Ravonium, Acro-man, and Neosodon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: