You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Selling Safari LTD Carnegie Collection lot on Ebay. Styracosaurus and others.

Started by SafariLTDLover, December 29, 2016, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SafariLTDLover

Hi I'm new member and today I'm posting the link to my listing on ebay.  I'm selling five new Carnegie figures and four used ones.  I have available Styracosaurus (New, with tag), the original red Velociraptor (New), the brown Velociraptor repaint (New, with tag), Ankylosaurus (New), and Dimetrodon (New, with tag).  Also included are four used Carnegie dinosaurs with paint wear, these include Carnotaurus (Minor paint wear), Deinosuchus (Paint wear), Plateosaurus (Paint wear), and the Apatosaurus baby (Minor paint wear).

I could not include pictures of the used items due to the 12 picture limit, how ever I do have pictures of the used toys available if you would like them.

((Link here:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/142227072762?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649