News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

<Vitamin-Imagination>'s Customs

Started by Vitamin-Imagination, January 16, 2017, 09:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: Vitamin-Imagination on April 14, 2017, 02:13:06 AM
Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 13, 2017, 07:49:52 PM
While the last theropod's head looks way too mch shrink wrapped for my taste, I've to say that most other models look fabulous, I especially like the dark grey Gorgosaurus (?) and that Quetzalcoatlus (? ,... even if shrinkwrapped too). You design them all by yourself? Great work and very believable paintjobs :)

I'm the CEO of a company that produces dinosaur contents.(Vitamin_Imagination)
Let me show you some of my favorite works.

My theropod dinosaurs were made in the past. So there is a different part from recent scholarship.^^(In fact, there is also the purpose of making the design look great.^^)
I have only recently learned to paint a dinosaur. ;D ;D So I print the dinosaurs I made with Zbrush through Shapeways And I'm painting them. ;D ;D
f you want to see more works, please visit my SNS at any time ~ ^^
I need that Spinosaurus!

Ravonium

Quote from: Vitamin-Imagination on April 13, 2017, 11:03:45 AM
Recently, my customized dinosaurs(hand painting)

I could have said this on any of your posts but I chose this one. You are probably one of the best sculptors on this forum who is active. Your ceratopsians are probably the most detailed out of all of them. I hope you become a popular sculptor.

Lanthanotus

[...]
My theropod dinosaurs were made in the past. So there is a different part from recent scholarship.^^(In fact, there is also the purpose of making the design look great.^^)
I have only recently learned to paint a dinosaur. ;D ;D So I print the dinosaurs I made with Zbrush through Shapeways And I'm painting them. ;D ;D
f you want to see more works, please visit my SNS at any time

Great work, the models on your shapeways site look awesome, if only my wallet would allow more shapeways :D.... do you by chance have a real life image of those sauropoda package models?

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 15, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

[...]
f you want to see more works, please visit my SNS at any time

Great work, the models on your shapeways site look awesome, if only my wallet would allow more shapeways :D.... do you by chance have a real life image of those sauropoda package models?

https://www.facebook.com/vitaminimagination/posts/1932308820337986
It was not a model that worked on painting yet, so it did not fit the subject.
So I attach a link to check the actual appearance. ;D ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.